Adam Campbell Day - Killie Away

Bud the Baker

Simple fact is that we don't have a strong enough bench. McLean and Teale already injured, McGinn going off injured and we're screwed I'm afraid. Harkins certainly hasn't worked out so far and I simply don't see anyone else on that bench that looks like coming off the bench to make an impact. We've done well with McGinn, McLean, Naismith and Kelly coming through. We need a few more to appear or for Danny to make better signings.

Heard Lennon on radio there and he sounded as though he was expecting to lose. Must be used to it by now I suppose. No money should be given to him for players, he will just waste it as usual. Best thing all round would be for his contract to run out and leave, he is a very poor decision maker and a bad advert for Saints

Heard Lennon on radio there and he sounded as though he was expecting to lose. Must be used to it by now I suppose. No money should be given to him for players, he will just waste it as usual. Best thing all round would be for his contract to run out and leave, he is a very poor decision maker and a bad advert for Saints

Aye, that's exactly what he sounded like. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

reported on the radio, gary harkins coming on to boos from the saint mirren suyOupport which were clearly audible

dont give me any of your "were you at the game" pish

I listened to the game and heard mention of booing but never heard them say it was Saints .Was it not Killie fans booing Harkins?

Adam Campbell and Kello (signed this window) have been disasters so far eh?

Just back.

Deserved a point but McAusland blunder in injury time costs us again. The guy is a liability.

Reilly also looks out of his depth at this level, don't know why we persist there.

Harkins should have been on earlier, it was set up for him to do something today.

Hope we sign a centre half, pronto.

Gutted. thumbdown.gif

Just back.

Deserved a point but McAusland blunder in injury time costs us again. The guy is a liability.

Reilly also looks out of his depth at this level, don't know why we persist there.

Harkins should have been on earlier, it was set up for him to do something today.

Hope we sign a centre half, pronto.

Gutted. thumbdown.gif

bit harsh on mcausland there. was outstanding against hearts before he got injured and dundee utd as well.