Greg Wylde

A dominating central defender.

A holding midfielder that than pass, tackle and that isnt prone to smashing footballers in the face with his elbow.

A left sided player that in attack can beat a man and deliver crosses for Thommo but also defend and track back to take pressure off of our full back - Wylde doesnt cover this.

A target man style striker as back up for Thommo.

well we haven't got anyone who has smashed someone in the face with his elbow

His dad used to manage one of the pro youth teams a few years ago.

The first time I saw Gregg play he must have been about 7 or 8 and he looked as if he could go on to be a good player. His career has faltered a bit recently but hopefully with the attitude the quote below shows and getting regular games he can go on to show some of that early promise.

In terms of the reference to a 'good club', this shouldn't be taken as a slight on Aberdeen. He has also been very complimentary about their support during his time there it seems.

I only mention this in the wake of the comments from the lad who is now with Killie (Slater?), though, in fairness, I think what he said was pretty inoccuous too.

I think he was simply referring to Saints as a good club at which to revitalise his career.

Let's hope this is how it pans out for all parties.

Edited by Drew

obviously time will tell .22 years old ,not sure about this age bracket .lennon cant seem to get anything out of anybody older than 21,imrie,grainger,harkins ,all came with (will do well with us tags),thommo and teale were seasoned international pros who lennon couldn't teach a thing ,so wylde hopefully be the 1st of a few who will turn the tide

obviously time will tell .22 years old ,not sure about this age bracket .lennon cant seem to get anything out of anybody older than 21,imrie,grainger,harkins ,all came with (will do well with us tags),thommo and teale were seasoned international pros who lennon couldn't teach a thing ,so wylde hopefully be the 1st of a few who will turn the tide

What age were Carey and Mooy?

Campbell and pace don't go in the same sentence.

Try writing in one. blink.png

or reading between the lines, getting out more often with his mates.

That did occur to me, but hopefully living with his mammy will curb the worst excesses of his recreational pursuits.

In any event, everyone is entitled to get out with their mates. Its knowing where the line that shouldn't be crossed is drawn that matters.