Who Do You Want To See Finish 11Th?

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

at the moment it has to be any club but us. But if I had to make a choice of the other 4, of COURSE it has to be Ross County for all the reasons given by Luther above....the main one being the fact they only bring a few dozen fans to Paisley compared with potential 1000+ of Hibs, Kilmarnock and Thistle.

Tough one, most of the other clubs for various reasons

County Because of Adams - enough said

Killie -Because we all know that Michael Johnston is desperate to play against the tribute act

Hibs - Just to read in the papers all summer about how the only real premiership derby match would possible be Utd v Dundee

On reflection probably County

And Hamilton v Motherwell....

1. Not us.

2. Hopefully Dundee will win their league.

3. Maybe Killie for 11th, as they should be good enough to beat Hamilton or Falkirk over two legs. We don't want plastic pitches in our top league.

4. I agree that Ross County bring little to the top league but at least they play on grass.

County 1. Adams is a tit. 2. Adams is a moaning face tit. 3. Adams is a tit that spends his chairmans money on useless tits. 4. Adams is just a tit.

Then whoever I'm not botherd

I have to disagree with much of your post. I like tits. I hate Adams, I'm fairly sure that means he's not a tit.

I have to disagree with much of your post. I like tits. I hate Adams, I'm fairly sure that means he's not a tit.

Ok I agree was trying too be clean about him here 2becks but for your good self I will just say he is a grade A f**king cock sucking test tube wanker. Is that better for you sir.

Ross County simply because they don't bring many fans we need as much money from away fans as possible.

I would rather have just one Ross County fan in the away end ( using a complimentary ticket ) than 2400 The Newcunto F,C, moronic f*ckwits paying a hundred quid a ticket each.

I would rather have just one Ross County fan in the away end ( using a complimentary ticket ) than 2400 The Newcunto F,C, moronic f*ckwits paying a hundred quid a ticket each.

Yeah, but being able to sing "you're only here to watch the st mirren" as we slot home a third, and have their cash. I'm ok with that.

On topic hibs or county for all the reasons already given. Depending who goes / stays down we could see the return of a highlights show. Should be an entertaining league and worth watching. Just hope we're not in it.

I take it you don't let them in your taxi.

Link to play off format and dates for anyone interested.

http://spfl.co.uk/play-offs/

Thanks for that. For some reason i thought that it might have been a fair system where fourth in the chumpionship played 11th in the Premiership & 2nd would play 3rd in the semis with the final at a neutral venue. Maybe next time.

Only the SPFL could come up with that. So if it's the 3rd or 4th placed Championship team that qualifies to play the 11th in the Premier League, they will have to play a total of 6 extra games, four of them before they get to play Hib... erm.. whoever finishes 11th.

Only the SPFL could come up with that. So if it's the 3rd or 4th placed Championship team that qualifies to play the 11th in the Premier League, they will have to play a total of 6 extra games, four of them before they get to play Hib... erm.. whoever finishes 11th.

Well, not really. For a start the Premiership has 2 more 'regular season' games than the Championship (38 to 36). So if the second Championship team was to win the play off against 3rd or 4th they'd go into the final having played as many games as 11th. If it was 3rd or 4th in the final, then they'd have played 2 extra games, hardly much suffering and I think it's right they should do the hard miles to get promoted.

Really, this is no different from a straight 11th v 2nd proposal that many vaunted. As I understand it, the SPL agreed to give a play off spot to the SFL as part of the merger. It was the SFL who wanted to include 3rd or 4th in the playoffs as opposed to a straight 11th v 2nd. Makes their league more interesting, yet doesn't really effect the top flight team. In essence the 3rd v 4th and winner v 2nd is part of the Championship season, just like the round robin post split games are part of ours.

Don`t see how . The team finishing in 11th has to wait two weeks with no competitive football before they take on a team that has won through two previous ties & are on a roll

And therefore have two weeks to get injured players fit, while the team they play has had four cup-tie style games where their players could easily lick up bad knocks.

On that subject, would red or yellow cards, picked up by the Championship teams in the qualifying games, rule them out of the final play-off games against the Premier League side?

And therefore have two weeks to get injured players fit, while the team they play has had four cup-tie style games where their players could easily lick up bad knocks.

On that subject, would red or yellow cards, picked up by the Championship teams in the qualifying games, rule them out of the final play-off games against the Premier League side?

I agree, the set up is very much in stacked for the team from our league, including the 2nd leg of the play off at home.

Just hope it's not us. bag.gif

Edited by faraway saint