Wow!

I really didn't expect that. Fantastic news.

In fairness, he is apparently happy at the club, so perhaps we shouldn't be too surprised, but it is a huge bonus all the same!

Very well done to all involved, the guy is a class act.

I really wasnt expecting this

Kello obviously a top class keeper and will be a valuable player under the TC reign - With Dilo as back up i think we will be the envy of many Premier league clubs.

Interestingly - Dilo mentioned in the unsung hero starting XI on the bbc scottish football page.

Edited by Liverpool Bud

This is good news.

Despite the fans being disillusioned by last season , it seems most people would be happy for most of the current squad to be kept.

Danny Lennon clearly did assemble a half decent squad ( despite some obvious transfer window window failings).

A few decent additions and some new ideas from the management and we may well have a good season ahead of us.

The next few weeks will be interesting, hopefully exciting :)

I really wasnt expecting this

Interestingly - Dilo mentioned in the unsung hero starting XI on the bbc scottish football page.

Incidentally, that article was an absolute disgrace.

How can anyone justify claiming Scott Brown, Emilio Izaguirre and Billy McKay as 'unsung' is beyond me! If anything they'd be in my 'overrated' XI.

Anyway I digress, this is absolutely fantastic news! Hopefully we can kick on from here on the transfer front.

Incidentally, that article was an absolute disgrace.

How can anyone justify claiming Scott Brown, Emilio Izaguirre and Billy McKay as 'unsung' is beyond me! If anything they'd be in my 'overrated' XI.

Anyway I digress, this is absolutely fantastic news! Hopefully we can kick on from here on the transfer front.

Yeah, it was shite. He definitely plays fast and loose with the phrase 'unsung hero'. Even Kenny got Player of the Month for April. That's hardly a sign that he's doing totally unnoticed work, is it?!

Despite the fact he didn't play in any of our last 7 games where we only lost 1 game?

Glad he's signed, Dilo is more than capable, nice to have 2 dependable keepers.

I agree with this.

Yes Kello is a fantastic keeper, there is no doubt. And if Dilo is leaving then this is fantastic news.

But if Dilo is staying then I'd rather we'd spent the wages on an outfield position.

Despite the fact he didn't play in any of our last 7 games where we only lost 1 game?

Anyone who watches Saints ( not a dig ) knows how many games he saved us this season.

Good to see us building from the back. Kello is quality and is sure to have had other options but has chosen to stay, very good news for other prospective signings. Good players attract good players. It's been said that we can't compete with other teams wages. Perhaps bringing on the young lads and playing them alongside Kello and Thommo will mould us into a well organised team. As long as we don't touch any ex Hibs players we'll be fine! This is TCs chance to build his own side and there is definitely cause for cautious optimism