First Female Official In Scottish Premiership...saturday At Ours!

I didn't miss any of your post. A wonderfully fit, physically able woman would get fcuking flattened and probably seriously injured by Nemanja Vidic, Lee McCulloch or Christ knows what might happen in the Ayrshire Juniors.

Which part aren't you getting? Daftie.

Aye and all men are hulking great beasts.

Deary me.

Edited by oaksoft

Have to side with Poz on this one oaksoft. I'm by no means sexist, and in fact am an external scrutiniser for an equality law course in England, so no bias coming from me -,just reality. My sister in law is a great footballer - in fact was on the fringes of international football for various ages of Scotland girls and women's sides from U15's through to the full team between around 2003 and 2008. I used to take her to play 5s and 7s with me when she was between the ages of 16 and 22, and she could just about hold her own, but no better than that. And this was probably one of the top 30-50 women in the country. I genuinely would be scared to see her on the park at the top of the men's game, she wouldn't have stood a chance. Physical strength and power isn't just about size, no woman would be capable of playing at the highest level with men. It's not sexist, it's just reality.

It was a good game for her. Hearts and their fans knowing their fate and out for a final farewell, and St Mirren safe from relegation.

Would have been interesting had she been on the West Stand side for the Dundee United game and called the referee over to say she had seen Jim Goodwin elbowing an Arab.

She had an easy ride today.

.... first person to twist that gets a slap!

I thought shw had a good game. Still not convinced by the decision against Gowser though. What I liked was she didn't wait to see what way the ref gives a shy and then flag like the majority of her male counterparts.

ETA Actually thought all the officials were pretty good today

Edited by cardeebuds