Screen

I passed on the comments above to our CEO Brian Caldwell who asked me to post the following response:

We are aware of some brightness issues with the LED Screen as well as some problems reading text last night and are looking into these.

When we got feedback we were able to adjust the brightness on the Scoreboard screen but not the actual adverts. The majority of the adverts used last night were temporary ones due to time constraints and will be changed for the next match which applies to the text size too.

We believe that the fact that the game wasnt during the day didnt help the brightness issue. However, we will work together with the scoreboard manufacturers as well as our advertisers to improve the issues raised.

Excellent....

post-5834-0-73216100-1408045254_thumb.jp

pity that "big front door" didnt put any contact numbers on their advert, i have an oversized front door that needs replaced and cant get door manufacturers to supply one to fit , they all want to sell me double doors to fit the size, anybody know their contact number or factory address ?

pity that "big front door" didnt put any contact numbers on their advert, i have an oversized front door that needs replaced and cant get door manufacturers to supply one to fit , they all want to sell me double doors to fit the size, anybody know their contact number or factory address ?

http://bigfrontdoor.com/

Looks like they are website designers. I don't think they will be interested in your problem!

The lack of contact details is deliberate. I wanted people to google it and see what we did.

There is a good sandwich shop in San Diego going by the same name right enough.

So, sorry we don't actually do doors. I'm not sure there that there is a market purely for supplying big front doors.

I'm hoping this was for comedy effect ?

Which then prompts you to look it up or discuss it with friends or even discuss it on a football forum.

Great advertising strategy.

Or on the other hand ..missed opportunity by assuming people would go to the effort ?

But Paisley-locksmiths.co.uk can sort out your doors , just incase :P

Some advert or others on it today that seemed new from the Accies game. Fcuk knows what the adverts were for. Still shite text, in shite colours, at far too small a font size. How fcuking difficult can it be.

One year, three months. Must remember to change my signature text.

the clock gave up with 5 or 10 minutes still to go in the first half,and as has been mentioned you cant read some of the adverts,it's not fit for purpose

It's already paid for itself and contributed a five figure sum on top of that into the playing budget.

As an advertiser who uses the screen I can only speak for myself but I'm delighted with the exposure we get from it.

The screen is growing on me.

Still needs certain text resized/coloured and the timer sorted but I'm sure those are just teething problems that will be fixed soon.

As long as it's generating an extra income for the club, I couldn't care less what it looks like.

The lack of contact details is deliberate. I wanted people to google it and see what we did.

There is a good sandwich shop in San Diego going by the same name right enough.

So, sorry we don't actually do doors. I'm not sure there that there is a market purely for supplying big front doors.

You're right Div, most people will remember a name then use a search engine to find out more details.