The Dreaded 'h' Word.

If I remember correctly, it was fooking freezing that night too. I didn't have a bunnet of any description. I thought my ears and nose were going to snap off it was that bad. And then the Saints did that .....thumbdown.gif

edited for bad spacing

Edited by madmitch

We aim for Europe every season. ( we do try to win every match we play )

Thankfully our superb Board of Directors dinnae put the Club in financial meltdown trying to achieve it.

We aim for Europe every season. ( we do try to win every match we play )

Thankfully our superb Board of Directors dinnae put the Club in financial meltdown trying to achieve it.

Psychology plays a part here. If you aim is to achieve SPL survival then that's as far as you'll probably go. If you aim higher you'll end up higher.

Sure, every club wants to win every game but it's tapping into that psychological reservoir which makes the 'wee' team beat the 'big' team in a cup round.

I remember leaving the north bank at 1-0, heading for the caledonia street exit, through the gate at the security

fence and by the time i got to the top of the caley end terracing it was 2-1 "unf**kingbelievable", TBH its

about all i remember about the game. traumatised maybe...

I mind the next day though when i got suspended from school for slamming the nut on a celtic fan who was

winding me up.... funny enough I've seen him down at some of our home games lately, maybe i knocked

some sense into him....bangin.gif

Edited by scrappy coco

I remember leaving the north bank at 1-0, heading for the caledonia street exit, through the gate at the security

fence and by the time i got to the top of the caley end terracing it was 2-1 "unf**kingbelievable", TBH its

about all i remember about the game. traumatised maybe...

I mind the next day though when i got suspended from school for slamming the nut on a celtic fan who was

winding me up.... funny enough I've seen him down at some of our home games lately, maybe i knocked

some sense into him....bangin.gif

Or left him brain damaged