Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

Looks like Tommy Craig's last fan has just given up on him!

Get it changed now!

I hope all those that wanted Lennon out the club are happy.

Lennon was chased out of the club in the end, and look how well it's worked out for us. The old saying 'be careful what you wish for' comes to mind.

Just wait for TC's post match interview "Well Tommy what can you take from that" TC's reply " It was my birthday the other day and i still have some cake"

probably along the lines of " i took a chance with youth and it was encouraging but didnt quite work,incidentally i had the first team strikers practising scoring for 2 weeks - then left them out of the starting line up" get your head round that one if you can

Looks like Tommy Craig's last fan has just given up on him!

Get it changed now!

I hope all those that wanted Lennon out the club are happy.

Don't know if you're referring to me, but if you are...

I've never been 'a fan of' Tommy Craig. What I am a fan of is giving any new manager half a season before judging him. I would be saying the same things no matter what qualified manager was in the dugout.

Was the best sustained period of forward play I've seen from us all season.

Not saying we deserved anything from the game or anything, but at least we never rolled over when the third went in.

We'd have been as well f**king rolling over. It still finished 3 0 and were still pish. "a sustained period of forward play" when your three nil down with ten minutes to go against a team who couldn't give a f**k any more because they're three nil up with ten minutes to go is hardly promising.

We are pish. Give it a rest.

Was the best sustained period of forward play I've seen from us all season.

Not saying we deserved anything from the game or anything, but at least we never rolled over when the third went in.

Hoist up the flags and celebrate we never gave up. Great to see we kept on fighting to the end. FFS Gie us a break.

We'd have been as well f**king rolling over. It still finished 3 0 and were still pish. "a sustained period of forward play" when your three nil down with ten minutes to go against a team who couldn't give a f**k any more because they're three nil up with ten minutes to go is hardly promising.

We are pish. Give it a rest.

I would rather we kept trying than rolled over, if you'd rather we rolled over then fair enoughX

I think if Ross County were ahead of us and by a considerable amount of points, the board would consider TC's position.

As long as we are where we are at the moment, they wont do a thing about replacing him.

Yes , because we are likely to beat Hearts or Newco in a play-off (they might think) ?

Just on radio scotland on todays lineup Tommy says "we needed a fresh look" "goal against us just before half time one of our old failings" "in search of goals, haven't come our way"

he also says "I'll turn up on monday morning and go again"

On pressure "he feels the football pressure, nothing he can't handle"

On Saints fans "I don't want to say too much to the fans" "I will work my damnedest to turn it around" " 3 or 4 players back in 2 weeks time"

He feels absolutely fine when questioned about the pressure again.

So unless he's sacked its more of the same to come dry.png

Edited by murray street

I would rather we kept trying than rolled over, if you'd rather we rolled over then fair enoughX

I'd rather we weren't 3-0 down away to the newly promoted side (who btw, are now 6 points and 5 goals to zip to the good against us this season) before we started looking like doing anything approaching threatening around their box, if at all possible.

I'd rather we weren't 3-0 down away to the newly promoted side (who btw, are now 6 points and 5 goals to zip to the good against us this season) before we started looking like doing anything approaching threatening around their box, if at all possible.

Me too.

Just on radio scotland on todays lineup Tommy says "we needed a fresh look" "goal against us just before half time one of our old failings" "in search of goals, haven't come our way"

he also says "I'll turn up on monday morning and go again"

On pressure "he feels the football pressure, nothing he can't handle"

On Saints fans "I don't want to say too much to the fans" "I will work my damnedest to turn it around" " 3 or 4 players back in 2 weeks time"

He feels absolutely fine when questioned about the pressure again.

So unless he's sacked its more of the same to come dry.png

Ugh...