Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

Tommy Craig's managerial record before St Mirren involved him losing 75% of the matches he was in charge of and since taking over the reigns with us he has kept the average up despite being in the weakest premiership in years. Even when we get our injured players back and Goodwin returns from suspension most of them have played in a side that was being beaten week in and week out with the exception of Thompson. I'm happy to state I don't think TC's stats will improve and he won't turn it around, he seems quite chilled out about his team selection, the team's performance and today's result and has no plans to come in to work until Monday.

That's a big paragraph. I think your point is TC should resign on Monday...? Maybe he will resign, I don't know. If I was him I wouldn't.

I do know he (and I suspect you know too) he won't be sacked before Christmas. We could lose 0-5, 0-5, 0-5 etc etc between now and Christmas Day and he wouldn't be sacked.

Edited by TopCat

That's a big paragraph. I think your point is TC should resign on Monday...? Maybe he will resign, I don't know. If I was him I wouldn't.

I do know he (and I suspect you know too) he won't be sacked before Christmas. We could lose 0-5, 0-5, 0-5 etc etc between now and Christmas Day and he wouldn't be sacked.

Are we still going to finish higher than 8th under TC?

Look at our squad the season we won the league cup compared to our squad now, it's night and day, Tommy has to go, if he had any respect for the club he would resign.

family comes a mile before an employer. There's no way he'll not get a due pay off and quite right too - especially at this time of year. The only reason mccall resigned is that he's a cracking manager, has the respect of many and will prob get the rangers job on half a million a year . Tommy will struggle at his age to pick up a serious job, so will rightly want a pay off.

Accies didn't know what league they were gonna be in until a month after we had secured safety. How on earth can they be so much better than us this season!?

Oh that's right...the board did hee haw about Danny until after the season was over, and then appointed Craig. Job we'll done.

How many games are that this season we've lost a goal just before half time?

Well spotted!

http://www.soccerstats.com/timing.asp?league=scotland

None of the stats are great but what I find most interesting is that TC seems to be getting completely outthought at the 61-75 minute stage when managers are bringing on their substitutes to change the game!

Edited by Bud the Baker

Hamilton wasted about 4 really decent chances before they went 2-0 up. 3-0 was kind on us. Before it reached 2-0 it was obvious what direction the game was going. Hamilton looked like they could score for every attack. Did we try and change things or tighten up at the back?

McGovern made one save in the game. Before all our injuries kicked in and when we played well at Fir Park in the first game of the season their keeper made 1 save in the game.