Saints V League Leaders

pozbaird

Contemplating going to Ice Hockey on Saturday and giving the St Mirren shitfest a miss for a couple of weeks.

What about the planes Shull? you can't count the planes from the Ice hockey. It was the Aberdeen game that was the turning point of DL's last season.

keep the faith

What about the planes Shull? you can't count the planes from the Ice hockey. It was the Aberdeen game that was the turning point of DL's last season.

keep the faith

Hope it is the turning point. I'll be back for the Dundee United game which we will scoosh then.

From the team that started at Inverness last Sunday, McAusland is suspended Drury has gone back to Man City and Thommo is out again through injury. I feel for Gary Teale trying to pick a side from what's left in our sadly depleted squad.

It would give the fans a lift, given current circumstances if we could sign a couple of players before this game on sat.

From the team that started at Inverness last Sunday, McAusland is suspended Drury has gone back to Man City and Thommo is out again through injury. I feel for Gary Teale trying to pick a side from what's left in our sadly depleted squad.

It would give the fans a lift, given current circumstances if we could sign a couple of players before this game on sat.

Get your old Samba's oot Vince.......Bit of dancing down the wing required.

I'll get my old Puma Pele' Rio's oot , and any Sheep that get within 35 yards I'll hoof them into the West Stand......Imagine I'm back at the Racecourse...

Tess moves infield.

Kelly left back.

McLear for Drury.

Ozzy for Thommo, McLean plays up field, Ozzy in middle of park.

New signings should of been in place for this game, shambles.

Fully expect us to get a doing tomorrow, Kelly will get absolutely raped down that left hand side.

Should have signed Ched and played him left back, see how he likes it..! Edited by davidg

New signings should of been in place for this game, shambles.

Fully expect us to get a doing tomorrow, Kelly will get absolutely raped down that left hand side.

That would be a doing similar to the 2-2 draw we got up there earlier in the season? A good Aberdeen side but ffs they are not Barcelona or Real Madrid. It will be tough but I expect the sort of 'a doing' talk when playing a side like the Celtic with Larsson and Sutton etc. Aberdeen are not that great and are the best of a bad lot imo. We are Saints and we pull out a surprise every season. Ktf

Edited by nedflanders123