St Mirren Park Cleaners - Wtf!

Drew

While attending the match on Ne'er Day, I had cause to visit the gentlemens' facilities. I was thoroughly disgusted to discover numerous snotters adorning the walls above the urinals.

Now, upon close examination of said snotters, I found them to be of a dried consistency, indicating a distinctly historical context to their origin. As such, I deduced that they were not simply fresh from the dreeping beaks of the miserable faithful who had rolled up on the day.

It strikes me that this is illustrative of the malaise that is currently pervading our once proud footballing institution. Frankly, one has to wonder what exactly the cleaners employed by the club actually do.

Snotters on the walls of the shitehooses and Murray Street positively swimming in dug shite?

I blame Cheesy!

Get it sorted MacPherson!

Apart from the snotters, the shite on Murray Street, the current strip, the defence, the strikers, the loanees, no manager, a derisory bid for McLean, a want-away BoD, the home form, the league table, out both cups, Campbell Kennedy's plans for the Aberdeen game, Thommo's injury, Brian Caldwell doing fcuk-all, no supporter's bar in the void, expensive pies, no DVZ or Basher on the HoF panels, no strips on sale in the club shop, and Willie Collum....

Everything's good, right?

Apart from the snotters, the shite on Murray Street, the current strip, the defence, the strikers, the loanees, no manager, a derisory bid for McLean, a want-away BoD, the home form, the league table, out both cups, Campbell Kennedy's plans for the Aberdeen game, Thommo's injury, Brian Caldwell doing fcuk-all, no supporter's bar in the void, expensive pies, no DVZ or Basher on the HoF panels, no strips on sale in the club shop, and Willie Collum....

What about the Sausage Rolls and Bridies ? A big problem.

Just about sums us up !! whistling.gif

While attending the match on Ne'er Day, I had cause to visit the gentlemens' facilities. I was thoroughly disgusted to discover numerous snotters adorning the walls above the urinals.

Now, upon close examination of said snotters, I found them to be of a dried consistency, indicating a distinctly historical context to their origin. As such, I deduced that they were not simply fresh from the dreeping beaks of the miserable faithful who had rolled up on the day.

It strikes me that this is illustrative of the malaise that is currently pervading our once proud footballing institution. Frankly, one has to wonder what exactly the cleaners employed by the club actually do.

Snotters on the walls of the shitehooses and Murray Street positively swimming in dug shite?

I blame Cheesy!

It could be worse- up M8 about 4 miles take a left. Snotters with powers of debt

Edited by DougJamie

For 5 years maintenance and upkeep has been skimped on until many areas look shabby and unfit

Could apply equally to the stadium or the team.

Great opportunity though......look out for Fan Cleaning Days Experience wink.png

saints experience.jpg

You forgot - enter through the exclusive tradesman's entrance.

While attending the match on Ne'er Day, I had cause to visit the gentlemens' facilities. I was thoroughly disgusted to discover numerous snotters adorning the walls above the urinals.Now, upon close examination of said snotters, I found them to be of a dried consistency, indicating a distinctly historical context to their origin. As such, I deduced that they were not simply fresh from the dreeping beaks of the miserable faithful who had rolled up on the day.It strikes me that this is illustrative of the malaise that is currently pervading our once proud footballing institution. Frankly, one has to wonder what exactly the cleaners employed by the club actually do.Snotters on the walls of the shitehooses and Murray Street positively swimming in dug shite?I blame Cheesy!Get it sorted MacPherson!

So, this boak inducing post is outlining that 'people' attend the wc facilities, handle their goods in the process of discharge, possibly doubly excrete, then find time to insert thier digit(s) into the nasal cavity , forage before then deciding to wipe the nasal pickings onto the wall. I can only hope it's their own nasal orifice they scrape.

Jeezuzphuckinwept , folk are sick. Nah, but of course they'll wash their hands thoroughly and make use of the communal nail brush , so all is fine.

For 5 years maintenance and upkeep has been skimped on until many areas look shabby and unfit

Could apply equally to the stadium or the team.

Great opportunity though......look out for Fan Cleaning Days Experience wink.png

attachicon.gifsaints experience.jpg

Glass of Shloer provided on arrival, followed by sumptuous finger buffet of reheated leftovers from the weekend game.

I blame Cheesy!

Our biggest mistake was putting a roof over the 'facilities' a wee bit of mesh would let the rain wash said snotters away, problem solved!