New York City Next Month

melmac

Apparently the Jacksonville game the played three period of 20 mins or something like that so doesn't really count.

Ah, that's not a game then, that is indeed a training scrimmage. I wonder if NYC converted on many third downs? It's something Gary Teale needs to look out for. Watch out for a fake punt or a trick play, especially in red zone situations. Get Callum Ball in as nose tackle and stop their run game.

Get it sorted Belichick / Lombardi / Harbaugh....

Ah, that's not a game then, that is indeed a training scrimmage. I wonder if NYC converted on many third downs? It's something Gary Teale needs to look out for. Watch out for a fake punt or a trick play, especially in red zone situations. Get Callum Ball in as nose tackle and stop their run game.

What's the bet we get beaten with a last minute Hail Mary?

Maybe good for a few penalties if they keep trying to run with the ball in their hands .

White Dodds of Troon Bus presently heading down Hillington Road towards Manchester with St Mirren legends aboard.

COYS

Maybe when the Argies make us a big Clu, we can prepare better for faraway matches.

Just like super dooper The Newcunto F. C. who relax in the Gleneagles Hotel before a game with Forfar.

Harbaugh and Thommo are the same guy.

usatsi_8301769.jpg?w=912&h=608

Hey Sportsfans I’m Mike Schweinberger and I’m Randy Wakeman the 3rd

….. todays action comes from Man Chester England featuring the matchup between the Scottish Saints and the NY City.

Let’s get straight to these match-up highlights, Saints are in the black and white striped uniforms.
High ball to the 18 yard line …Top-body duel, it’s a 50 versus 50 challenge….Hernadez comes off worst…Goodwin’s already received one booking card….He's looking to the referee and – no ! He has been rejected !
It’s a PK ….Lampard from the 12 …..Makes it ! ……top 90 degree quadrant shot.

Hey Sportsfans Im Mike Schweinberger and Im Randy Wakeman the 3rd

.. todays action comes from Man Chester England featuring the matchup between the Scottish Saints and the NY City.

Lets get straight to these match-up highlights, Saints are in the black and white striped uniforms.

High ball to the 18 yard line Top-body duel, its a 50 versus 50 challenge.Hernadez comes off worstGoodwins already received one booking card.He's looking to the referee and no ! He has been rejected !

Its a PK .Lampard from the 12 ..Makes it ! top 90 degree quadrant shot.

Has the game startit?

Cannae get a picture on YouTube.