Motherwell Away

stlucifer

Glad I opted to play 7s tonight, even though my team played utter mince but by the sounds of things better than saints tonight. Feel really sorry for the folk that travelled though. At least we might win some games in the championship and season tickets will be cheaper. I will still be there at home to support the team but my God this has been a horrific season but in all honesty we have been flirting with relegation for years now.

McAuslands a fud hopeless footballer,but many on here think he's a player!

Never mind him what about Arquin released by bottom club Ross County and signed by our manager and has scored 0. Started tonight ahead of Thommo.

Teale is a poorer manager than Craig. There, I've said it. He's been a f**king disaster. Tactically clueless, naive, dreadful at making substitutions and has an inability to motivate anyone.

Mr Gilmour, sign him up for the Championship please..(he's cheap)!!!

Chick saying on Sportsound that had McLean not been sold, wages would not have been paid.

Yet the BOD still want over a million pounds for it? Just leave.

Sounds like the board feeding Chick bollocks he is more than willing to swallow whole.

We should go for the novelty factor and appoint the manager of a decent women's team.

Try and sign the best players at the blind world cup, or homeless world cup.

Why not Eddie Wolecki? Works wonders with Glasgow City ladies every season, even getting them to latter stages of Women's Champions League on a few occasions against far better paid opposition.

Why not Eddie Wolecki? Works wonders with Glasgow City ladies every season, even getting them to latter stages of Women's Champions League on a few occasions against far better paid opposition.

If his CV is better than 'I was already at the club' then yes please