Motherwell Away

stlucifer

It's certainly not ruined my night like I thought it would when the first went in.

Nor mine , can only mean we're closer to a complete gutting of the club . Let's get all the deadwood out , from top to bottom , and start afresh !

Well, I'm sure Mr Gilmour will agree that this has been a 'frustrating' evening.

His knickers will be more than wet tonight.

I can't believe it's just over 2 years since the high of our Cup win.Even by our own standards this has been a spectacular implosion

Not much more to add to what i said at half time. This team is finished and it showed tonight. Thankfully the vast majority are out of contract and will leave in the summer. The rebuilding job should start now.

I think the most telling stat and one of the main reasons for our relegation this season has been our lack of a goalscorer. In each of the last 4 seasons we've had a 15 goal a season striker (Higdon once and Thompson three times). This season our top scoring striker has been Callum Ball with 2. Any team who's top scoring striker has 2 goals is going down.

Relegation and promotion is part and parcel for a club like us, has been throughout our history and will continue to be. I'm actually quite looking forward in some ways to the change of scenery next year. We've seen several teams go down and come back up stronger and there's no reason why we can't do the same, we have the infrastructure in place

Season over for me. Lots of free Saturdays now :) .

Harkins, McGowan, Magennis and Imrie must all be pishing themselves laughing just now. Not only are they still in the Premier League next season two of them were paid to leave to be able to stay in the Premier League and one of them is in the Top 6.