Motherwell Away

stlucifer

Motherwell want to win ,St Mirren look as though they came into this game already relegated. The BOD , Management and the players must take a good look at themselves, Is there no pride amongst this lot , my god this is the worst display this season yet.

There are still Saints supporters at Fir Park paying £23 to watch this. They must be pig sick having to watch this utter humiliation.

f**kin shambles of a defence. My pub team of 40 years ago could score against them - ball watching, not marking, standing off, no positioning - a f**kin joke. Just hoofing the ball up the park to no-one. So glad at the very last minute I decided not to go. This is a total and absolute embarrassment.

Embarrassing. Disgraceful. Shambolic. Spinless.

Wrong tactics and line-up. No fight or effort from this shower. And this is after claiming this was a must win and we'd look to score goals. Teale has never been the answer and tonight proves it.

What the f**k do we do in training all week? We create little, we let the same guy turn and score twice, we can't cut out crosses, we can't deal with the crosses when they come in, we can't mark and we can't defend set-pieces. We can't take them either, our forwards are never through on goal and we give opposition defences f**k all to worry about.

Clear out needed from top to bottom.

Just tuned in. Gutted I expected a bit more tonight.

Oh well that's it time to rebuild for next season.

Best thing that could happen is appoint a new manager giving him plenty time to build for next season.

Now I don't care who it is as long as he is brought from the outside. Reality check for me tonight.

Feel for all those who went along tonight.

Will still attend Mondays Ross County game. Take it I will have plenty leg and arm room.

Just tuned in. Gutted I expected a bit more tonight.

Oh well that's it time to rebuild for next season.

Best thing that could happen is appoint a new manager giving him plenty time to build for next season.

Now I don't care who it is as long as he is brought from the outside. Reality check for me tonight.

Feel for all those who went along tonight.

Will still attend Mondays Ross County game. Take it I will have plenty leg and arm room.

You will be on your own IBS :)