Mcginn Speared On The Thigh During Training!

Player gets stabbed. We go on to have our best win of the season.

If only someone had been chibbed earlier.

Thommo' had earmarked Callum Ball for some similar treatment earlier this season, but unfortunately didn't have a ship and a harpoon gun to hand.

mountain and molehill comes to mind ,shit happens every day and nobody hears a thing,thinking teale has leaked this as him and thommo don't see thigh to thigh,and he trying to turn supporters against him

How exactly did Teale leak this to turn the supporters against Thompson? On Saturday McGinn was seen at the ground on crutches and out of the starting XI and bench. People were bound to ask questions. BBC reported this before kick off. When the club were asked for an official comment they didn't say anything. (Imagine our surprise). Then Thompson himself spoke to the media and took responsibility for the accident. After that Teale also spoke about it.

I'm sure you would take the same attitude had it been Goodwin or Cheesy who had speared McGinn.

Thompson is club captain, 36 years old, and one of our highest earners. I hope he has been disciplined and fined even though it was an accident / prank.

If this prank had happened just before the split in our last two seasons, when McGinn was on fire and hugely important to our team ticking, it would have been a very different story. People on here would've been going tonto.

All ifs and buts, I know, but the fact we're already down and McGinn has been a shadow of himself this year means people are seeing it differently. Just joking around, but the legend that is Thommo must be relieved that we are are not at a crucial part of the season.

For what it's worth though, my wife would love to be speared by Thommo.

How exactly did Teale leak this to turn the supporters against Thompson? On Saturday McGinn was seen at the ground on crutches and out of the starting XI and bench. People were bound to ask questions. BBC reported this before kick off. When the club were asked for an official comment they didn't say anything. (Imagine our surprise). Then Thompson himself spoke to the media and took responsibility for the accident. After that Teale also spoke about it.

I'm sure you would take the same attitude had it been Goodwin or Cheesy who had speared McGinn.

Thompson is club captain, 36 years old, and one of our highest earners. I hope he has been disciplined and fined even though it was an accident / prank.

WOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH

Much ado about nothing. There is a commonly held belief that nothing connected with St.Mirren is straightforward. It seems that there always has to be an ulterior motive or a conspiracy theory. I expect Steven will get collared for attempted murder any day now, but the charge will probably be reduced to GBH or some such. Hopefully a non-custodial sentence.

Only if he can find a club prepared to pay the compensation amount we are due surely.

Is it not only if we offer him a contract as good as his current one? I'd imagine he isn't one of our higher earners to be fair so maybe we will.

Maybe Thommo meant it, just incase he shone in the last 5 games and someone decided to stump up the compensation for him.

Is it not only if we offer him a contract as good as his current one? I'd imagine he isn't one of our higher earners to be fair so maybe we will.

Maybe Thommo meant it, just incase he shone in the last 5 games and someone decided to stump up the compensation for him.

I think we already have.