Ross County V St Mirren Premiership 9/5/15

shull

Great win against a team with something to play for. Seems like we love a last minute winner against County in Dingwall this season.

Wasn't at the game but it's good to see young Mallan on the score sheet again. He's going to be a big player for us next season

Positive signs...

I swear to goodness, you couldn't make this stuff up. Week after week - gubbed. Cannae' score at home, cannae' win at home... Have a chance in a big game, roll over and play dead at Motherwell, then do it again at home to County. Finally, relegated without kicking a ball.... Then the next day, when all is lost - go to Dingwall, fall behind, then equalise, they have a man sent off in the last minute, and our club legend No9 scores the winner from the spot.

It's actually funny. In a horrible way.

Edited by pozbaird

I swear to goodness, you couldn't make this stuff up. Week after week - gubbed. Cannae' score at home, cannae' win at home... Have a chance in a big game, roll over and play dead at Motherwell, then do it again at home to County. Finally, relegated without kicking a ball.... Then the next day, when all is lost - go to Dingwall, fall behind, then equalise, they have a man sent off in the last minute, and our club legend No9 scores the winner from the spot.

Pressure off and the team wins. Looks like there is some talent in the squad but also a lack of nerve and character. Big rebuild required. Hope everyone who travelled had a great time. Edited by magnus

Pressure off and the team wins. Looks like there is some talent in the squad but also a lack of nerve and character. Big rebuild required. Hope everyone who travelled had a great time.

There has always been talent there, its just a question of getting the confidence back into them, get them to relax on the ball and stop f**king hoofing the ball like its some red hot potato that no one wants - that and getting rid of the dead wood, you know who that is you don't need me to spell their names out.

And being St Mirren we'll win the next two games as well .......

There has always been talent there, its just a question of getting the confidence back into them, get them to relax on the ball and stop f**king hoofing the ball like its some red hot potato that no one wants - that and getting rid of the dead wood, you know who that is you don't need me to spell their names out.

I agree. However, there is also a suspicion that it has been a troubled dressing room for a while. The Danny Grainger trouble maker types have gone but maybe only a huge clear out will guarantee to get rid of all the malcontents and restore a good, together team spirit. Can GT deliver that or is he too close to the problem?

I agree. However, there is also a suspicion that it has been a troubled dressing room for a while. The Danny Grainger trouble maker types have gone but maybe only a huge clear out will guarantee to get rid of all the malcontents and restore a good, together team spirit. Can GT deliver that or is he too close to the problem?

The dressing room is tight!

The dressing room is tight!

Just a pity they are all hopeless duds.

Very lucky to get a win today, County should of buried us with the chances they had, let's hope this doesn't improve Teale's chances of getting the job.

Very lucky to get a win today, County should of buried us with the chances they had, let's hope this doesn't improve Teale's chances of getting the job.

Sounds like he's expecting to be told either way this week judging by his interview on Sporstsound.

Oh here we go, a win is a win, take it and smile!