Kieran Sadlier Leaves (Updated Title)

Not sure on rules of starting new threads but thought you'd appreciate me passing on what I've heard.

Despite the relegation Sadlier has enjoyed his time with the Saints and is set to sign a years extension.

He was under appreciated at West Ham so I'm not surprised he appreciates the support he has had from the club and the Buddies fans.

As painful as relegation is, he wants to be part of a promotion push and feels he can play a big part of next season.

The bad news is that this means I'll be coming up to watch a couple more games next season...

Would be happy with that I think he's showed real promise when he's played... Can't believe he's not played more!

Could be a big player for us next season!!

• 1 month later...

Not sure on rules of starting new threads but thought you'd appreciate me passing on what I've heard.

Despite the relegation Sadlier has enjoyed his time with the Saints and is set to sign a years extension.

He was under appreciated at West Ham so I'm not surprised he appreciates the support he has had from the club and the Buddies fans.

As painful as relegation is, he wants to be part of a promotion push and feels he can play a big part of next season.

The bad news is that this means I'll be coming up to watch a couple more games next season...

What happened in the period in between to change his mind mate ?

Better offer elsewhere ?

Pity, thought he could be an asset.

He was in the PDE on Tuesday saying that he would be training with the club, but would keep an open mind as he had other options.

Looks like he's decided that one of his "other options" is offering more money or a better quality league.

Looked O.K., but I can't say that I'm devastated by his departure.

Edited by FTOF

He was in the PDE on Tuesday saying that he would be training with the club, but would keep an open mind as he had other options.

Looks like he's decided that one of his "other options" is offering more money or a better quality league.

Looked O.K., but I can't say that I'm devastated by his departure.

Not devastated but I thought he had some potential.

If he's had a better offer than "we will let you train with us and might offer you a deal" then that's fair enough.

I'm guessing David Longwell had some doubts about him otherwise he'd have advised Murray to offer him a deal.