St. Mirren Looking For A New Manager

HMMMMM,

The toe curler..........

One shot vodka, one shot bacardi, one shot coke

Mix the shots in a tall glass, add crushed ice and sprinkle with ground toe nail clippings.

The toe nail clippings ensure a speedy rush to the head.............thanks wiki.

So after that, any Managerial appointment frankly , would be an improvement

Head is in overtime. Someone that lives near Paisley by any chance ? Someone who managed a club a few miles along the road by any chance ?

I'm hearing a rumour of an appointment that would make your toes curl....

Everything crossed it won't materialise.

OMG..!!!

I just worked it out......

Someone who is good with youth....

Someone with experience....

Someone the board can sit down and agree with....

Someone who will talk the Saints up... No matter what..!

Its Dicko isn't it..?

That "Agent Scotland" guy on twitter has said that he wouldn't be surprised if the BoD want Ian Murray in with Billy Reid working alongside him as a director of football.

Never actually seen this guy come up with any rumours of his own though, always seems to pick them up when others have already put them out there.

That "Agent Scotland" guy on twitter has said that he wouldn't be surprised if the BoD want Ian Murray in with Billy Reid working alongside him as a director of football.

Never actually seen this guy come up with any rumours of his own though, always seems to pick them up when others have already put them out there.

PM sent

Fake account that picks up and regurgitates nonsense from forums and Twitter. So a bit like most Scottish football journalists when asked to do something non-Old Firm.

Come on Stu you must have contacts in your job , what are you hearing ?

I can tell you who was in contention for the Dalbeattie Star or Threave Rovers jobs before they were filled and I can wax lyrical about the pros and cons of windfarms. Can't tell you anything about anything going on at St Mirren - my match reports should be testament to that.

I'd be delighted with Billy Reid. Yes, he comes across as a bit of a cock, but so was McPherson.

He will make us hard to beat which is exactly what you need to do in the Championship and he has a track record with Hamilton that we could only dream of.

I thought he was an Assistant manager at a club abroad but? Has he left them?

Drew go ahead and just say the name! go on. I've just bought a big fcuk off bag of popcorn to sit back and watch the meltdown on here lol

So you've heard too?

Edited by Drew