New Gaffer's First 'update'

In all seriousness, what has Carey done in the last three years?

I'm not saying him or Wylde, but I would have concerns over signing Carey. He really is in the last chance saloon....

The doors in his last chance saloon slapped the cheeks of his fulsome arse when they clapped shut after a certain league cup final. :angry:

For Saints, he's the opposite of what some lazy thinkers would call a "legend".

The doors in his last chance saloon slapped the cheeks of his fulsome arse when they clapped shut after a certain league cup final. :angry:

For Saints, he's the opposite of what some lazy thinkers would call a "legend".

IIRC, he was a favourite of a good number of County fans during his first season up there. Not sure about his form or popularity more recently, right enough.

Nice to think Ian is lying on a beach in Spain sleeping aff a heavy one, sorting that carvout and all the swally at the POTY awards must have fair taken it oot of him? Take your time Ian theres loads of quality players out there that want to sign for St Mirren, and a few out of contracts/halved contracts who are now free to sign for anyone who will wait and wait till you find time to get to them.

Manana Boss....

In all seriousness, what has Carey done in the last three years?

Did he not have the last kick of that game at Hampden? Not that that counts as an achievement, right enough, but he was also magnificent in the semi final.

I always liked him, but yeah, we probably don't need to go back there again.

Nice to think Ian is lying on a beach in Spain sleeping aff a heavy one, sorting that carvout and all the swally at the POTY awards must have fair taken it oot of him? Take your time Ian theres loads of quality players out there that want to sign for St Mirren, and a few out of contracts/halved contracts who are now free to sign for anyone who will wait and wait till you find time to get to them.

Manana Boss....

Can you please advise why you hate him so much?

Manana Boss....

With fans like yourself, who needs rivals? :lol:

Can you please advise why you hate him so much?

I think the Lord made it perfectly clear that he didn't want Mr Murray as the manager. Now he has been appointed, it would appear that (and I may be being unfair here) he's not going to miss an opportunity to have a go at him.

Imagine a football manager taking a holiday with his family in the close season!? I bet there will be the odd time when he's playing with his kids or having a meal without his mobile clamped to his ear talking about players, contracts etc. The guy is already letting each and every one of us down!!!!

Imagine Santa taking a break before Christmas when there's a good choice at reasonable prices. His season finished 5 weeks ago, why wait till the most critical period, and in a new job to go on your holibobs?

Maybe he's an optimistic kind of manager and foresaw the possibility his team could have qualified for the play-offs and maybe even to the play-off final.............now when was the second leg of that tie again??

Imagine Santa taking a break before Christmas when there's a good choice at reasonable prices. His season finished 5 weeks ago, why wait till the most critical period, and in a new job to go on your holibobs?

1st June is the most critical period? Based on?? The new season is months away and there is plenty of time to get the RIGHT players in. Tell me what all the other managers in the Championship are doing in the transfer market at this time? BTW, there is another possibility that a lot of available players are also on holiday. Bite your lip and wait.

don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e

This is the Paisley mentality. A proprietor of a business deems it appropriate to denigrate his customers, a chairman of a football clubs thinks life long supporters of a club are inbred, and a wanna be chairman is happy to dole out personal data like its sweeties. I wonder what could possibly link these three aberrations of thought?

What goes around!

1st June is the most critical period? Based on?? The new season is months away and there is plenty of time to get the RIGHT players in. Tell me what all the other managers in the Championship are doing in the transfer market at this time? BTW, there is another possibility that a lot of available players are also on holiday. Bite your lip and wait.

To answer your question.... Lets start with the new boys (you'll notice it doesn't include the current incumbent at SMP)

Aitken at Dumbarton - already signed two defenders to plug the worst defence in the league, and has re - signed his keeper (Hmm, can only think he thought he would lose him to us) before jetting off on holiday.

MacKinnon at Raith - three new signings in already

Fowler at QOS - two signings in, more to come (well they are a BIG club apparently)

Stubbs at Hibs - bit of a coup for them signing Fyvie on a two year deal to play in the championship

Need I go on..?

Edited by Lord Pityme

This is the perfect time for a manager to go on holday, all the players are on holiday so theres not alot he can really do at the moment.. plus he's only away a couple of days going by what he said in his update on the official site.

I hope Brian Caldwell is on holiday as well at this time as it would make sense

This is the Paisley mentality. A proprietor of a business deems it appropriate to denigrate his customers, a chairman of a football clubs thinks life long supporters of a club are inbred, and a wanna be chairman is happy to dole out personal data like its sweeties. I wonder what could possibly link these three aberrations of thought?

What goes around!

Babies-Cry_zps5cb7871a.jpg

To answer your question.... Lets start with the new boys (you'll notice it doesn't include the current incumbent at SMP)

Aitken at Dumbarton - already signed two defenders to plug the worst defence in the league, and has re - signed his keeper (Hmm, can only think he thought he would lose him to us) before jetting off on holiday.

MacKinnon at Raith - three new signings in already

Fowler at QOS - two signings in, more to come (well they are a BIG club apparently)

Stubbs at Hibs - bit of a coup for them signing Fyvie on a two year deal to play in the championship

Need I go on..?

When do you go on holiday.