Ian Murray Will Come Good

I have been absent from the forum of late as I really do not have the energy to read these stupidly optimistic posts

Our team performances have been rotten and our manager has been rotten

The real questions are

Do the board wait until December until taking remedial action (like they did last year)?

Why are we repeatedly finding ourselves in these positions?

I have been absent from the forum of late as I really do not have the energy to read these stupidly optimistic posts

Our team performances have been rotten and our manager has been rotten

The real questions are

Do the board wait until December until taking remedial action (like they did last year)?

Why are we repeatedly finding ourselves in these positions?

You'll be enjoying all the self defeating negative bollocks that passes for comment on here then?

Dont think it's something you can put a time limit on going by that past six years. Clearly it has to be a sound financial plan. Can't see any buyers outwith GLS and the fans on that all we know is talks are on going. We have had a successful period under SG in my opinion. We might not like how long it is taking but it has to be right for the club.

Yes I can - end of the season and a maximum of £5 per share or they can sit on their shares till hell freezes over as far as I'm concerned.

As scoop1987 bag.gif said back in 2011 we're the only game in town.

Sell the 52%? I don't see there being any more interest in a few years time than there is now so although this is an option but it wont happen quickly.
Edited by Bud the Baker

I wouldn't have grudged the consortium making a bit of money if they'd been able to do it quickly but it's six years and counting, time for them to put a time limit for new owners to make a bid, say the end of the season, or sell to us at a price we can afford.

Just give it to us, it is now a liability.

Dont think it's something you can put a time limit on going by that past six years. Clearly it has to be a sound financial plan. Can't see any buyers outwith GLS and the fans on that all we know is talks are on going. We have had a successful period under SG in my opinion. We might not like how long it is taking but it has to be right for the club.

And there is the perefect irony....

Given the money wasted bynour board on dud managers, and the subsequent losses due to going for the cheap option... They Wouldnt know a 'Sound Financial Plan' if it sat on their collective faces and wiggled.....

They have held out in the deluded belief that someone will pay them more than the club is worth!

They continually tug at supporters heart strings with propogsnda about all these big bad people who wanted to buy the club and put its existence in jeopardy.... But it is they themselves who have done that.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Agreed. We took some proper humpings last year. I feel this year whilst performances have not been great it is fine margins. We have drawn to many games, or lost points in the final 10mins of games. I honestly don't feel we are far away from turning things round. Games like Falkirk were a killer, not only to lose, but having our best attacking option stretchered off.

I admire Saints fans who can find winning 1 league game out of 9 in a lower league as being not that far away from good. Its like the Scotland Team finishing behind Ireland (Having been beaten by Georgia) and the pundits are telling us - that is as good as we can expect.

Saints have been in freefall in recent years from a Team that could hold its own - even beating all the teams in the Top league was a possibility, and capable of winning a major cup, as well as getting to another major cup final - now we are struggling to beat teams in a division down. Tactically weak and not doing anything well enough - the stats don't lie - losing too many goals, not scoring enough etc. Nearly does nothing for any team!!!!!!

I for one don't accept that this is our level or that we are nearly there !

I am not being disloyal - none of you expected results like this when the season started - BUT I predicted it from the off - "It's not rocket science" (Which I took pelters for)

The problem is higher up that just management - but Murray needs 2 wins out of the next 2 games or he must go !!

The Board room need to open up the purse strings and rebuild a Premiership Squad soon or we will settle this low until we fall further

Purse strings must not be opened.

We must remain solvent.

Down the Swannee we must not go.

Well we certainly have the right management and directors for that - but let's remember the shite the **** were in with Green and Whyte as directors not too long ago. Even they have turned things around with money to pay for a decent squad, a great manager and already have plans for January to build for next year.

Good business leaders know how to speculate to accumulate - Scrooges die unhappily

2nd in this league should have been ours, with a wee fight from a few but alas anywhere else will do as this season is just a penny saving one maybe for next year or not.

And there is the perefect irony....

Given the money wasted bynour board on dud managers, and the subsequent losses due to going for the cheap option... They Wouldnt know a 'Sound Financial Plan' if it sat on their collective faces and wiggled.....

They have held out in the deluded belief that someone will pay them more than the club is worth!

They continually tug at supporters heart strings with propogsnda about all these big bad people who wanted to buy the club and put its existence in jeopardy.... But it is they themselves who have done that.

So what will we do if the fan buy out goes through. Take out loans to get a bigger budget ? That's not going to happen. Also I can see problems with a fan buy out guessing we will go through managers every season even every six month because they don't live up to our dreams. We have to operate within our means which is no easy task given our income. So easy from the sidelines to make demands. Many fans wanted Murray in.

Well we certainly have the right management and directors for that - but let's remember the shite the **** were in with Green and Whyte as directors not too long ago. Even they have turned things around with money to pay for a decent squad, a great manager and already have plans for January to build for next year.

Good business leaders know how to speculate to accumulate - Scrooges die unhappily

2nd in this league should have been ours, with a wee fight from a few but alas anywhere else will do as this season is just a penny saving one maybe for next year or not.

have wrote it many times the board have been successful in the most part. Top flight football and cup finals so their record is not bad. Yes they would have liked higher success in the top flight like us all but budget plays a big part in that you can't spend what you do not have that is the bottom line. The board take too much critisum from the fans in my opinion.

Our Board will keep us alive.

That is all that matters.

As for Warburton being a great Manager.

Would Alloa be miles ahead at top of the League if he was their Manager and in control of their Budget.

The Newcunto FC have more money to spend than the other 29 Lower League Clubs combined.

You stated in your post proclaiming your return that you don't have the energy to read optimistic posts. Therefore all the ahm no gain negativity should be right up your street as you can't move for that shit on here.

Fair enough.

One cannot even pretend to be surprised at the negativity however. The game on Saturday was well beyond the last straw for me.

On the plus side I did meet Danny Lennon and shake his hand.

So what will we do if the fan buy out goes through. Take out loans to get a bigger budget ? That's not going to happen. Also I can see problems with a fan buy out guessing we will go through managers every season even every six month because they don't live up to our dreams. We have to operate within our means which is no easy task given our income. So easy from the sidelines to make demands. Many fans wanted Murray in.

The fans should not buy out at the current asking price at all.... The bosrd should do the right thing, hand the shares over for a minimum price and oversee a stable handover. A new board will be appointed of people with the correct skill set. The club will not be run on fans whims... The board and the employees of the club will run the club, as it is run now.monly difference will be the people running it will be energised and taking the club forward.

The fans should not buy out at the current asking price at all.... The bosrd should do the right thing, hand the shares over for a minimum price and oversee a stable handover. A new board will be appointed of people with the correct skill set. The club will not be run on fans whims... The board and the employees of the club will run the club, as it is run now.monly difference will be the people running it will be energised and taking the club forward.

just like now meaning real die hard fans running the club. So from that to the mass support owning the club which I want to see I may add. However I can see many withdrawing their monthly standing order because they will not be happy because the manager can not be saked. There are many problems to over come with fan ownership from where I am standing you only need to read through the forum to grasp that. As I wrote I'm all for fan ownership but when the chips are down just watch the forthcoming storm.

just like now meaning real die hard fans running the club. So from that to the mass support owning the club which I want to see I may add. However I can see many withdrawing their monthly standing order because they will not be happy because the manager can not be saked. There are many problems to over come with fan ownership from where I am standing you only need to read through the forum to grasp that. As I wrote I'm all for fan ownership but when the chips are down just watch the forthcoming storm.

Or..... A group of like minded people can achieve much more than the current stagnant regime..?

We are in free fall, we need the change, only a fan scheme offers a realistic option. But not at the price the board are trying to screw out of fans at present. Bide our time till the parachute payment stops,mthen hold their hands to the fire!

Or..... A group of like minded people can achieve much more than the current stagnant regime..?

We are in free fall, we need the change, only a fan scheme offers a realistic option. But not at the price the board are trying to screw out of fans at present. Bide our time till the parachute payment stops,mthen hold their hands to the fire!

How much is the board wanting as I have no idea ?

If Murray is indeed to come good, let's hope a home 4-0 win is looked back on as the day his coming good started. We need him to succeed. We simply have to - we cannot afford to bag another dud and start again.

Let's hope he isn't a dud and pushes on - starting from today.

Going for more goals after scoring the first, manager on the touchline, players shooting low and on target, all good and correct. This is how we should be playing all our games, keep going with this approach and we will climb the league.

You have seen it working today Ian, please don't change that approach.

Very welcome result, in the hat for the next round, job done.

One swallow does not make a summer though. Lets see if the approach can be caried into our next league game when Murray may set out a formation much like the previous league games?

You over it yet, you must have been raging yesterday?

Why would he be raging about yesterday?

He's been raging about all the defeats so far this season while you and your like have been celebrating them.

It sounds like its you whose in a rage about us winning, Mr happy clapper!

Back to using this account again.

The guy is a muppet, I can only assume Murray bullied him at school hence his constant trolling. I don't believe he has a positive comment in him.