Ian Murray Will Come Good

I am positive that with yesterday's victory that we will push on. Murray has finally managed to get a victory at home and a convincing one at that. Many expected Dunfermline to beat us yesterday and we beat them easily. Winning games in that fashion breeds confidence and the players will hopefully take this confidence into the Livingston game.

I am positive that with yesterday's victory that we will push on. Murray has finally managed to get a victory at home and a convincing one at that. Many expected Dunfermline to beat us yesterday and we beat them easily. Winning games in that fashion breeds confidence and the players will hopefully take this confidence into the Livingston game.

One win against a team a league below us is not going to take away where we are in the league. I do agree however, that it could breed confidence and we'll see if that's the case when we play Livingston this Saturday.

One win against a team a league below us is not going to take away where we are in the league. I do agree however, that it could breed confidence and we'll see if that's the case when we play Livingston this Saturday.

on a positive note we are have not lost any of our last three games. We have only lost one away game and that was at inbrox. More points on the table would be good so maybe yesterdays result will be a stepping stone , fingers crossed.

Well we certainly have the right management and directors for that - but let's remember the shite the **** were in with Green and Whyte as directors not too long ago. Even they have turned things around with money to pay for a decent squad, a great manager and already have plans for January to build for next year.

Good business leaders know how to speculate to accumulate - Scrooges die unhappily

2nd in this league should have been ours, with a wee fight from a few but alas anywhere else will do as this season is just a penny saving one maybe for next year or not.

Rangers International need to do a share issue or get their board to throw in more millions as they don't have enough cash coming in to see them until the end of the season according to Dave King last month!

Fair enough.

One cannot even pretend to be surprised at the negativity however. The game on Saturday was well beyond the last straw for me.

On the plus side I did meet Danny Lennon and shake his hand.

Did you introduce yourself to "Wee Clueless" (copyright Tedious Tom) and mention you had called for his sacking prior to the League Cup win as well as frequently afterwards?

Rangers International need to do a share issue or get their board to throw in more millions as they don't have enough cash coming in to see them until the end of the season according to Dave King last month!

Quite right.... And there are many, many wiser people than me who are prophesying doom SOON for sevco. The figures just don't stack up.

However.... However.... Magic money always seems to get squeezed out of somewhere.

I wasn't at all surprised they got a home draw for the semi. They'll limp on a bit, thanks to a supportive SFA.

But reality WILL strike again for the poor Berrz.

Meanwhile I have met Berrz who think the upcoming court cases - about who cheated who, and who owns which assets - are good things. Madness!

Who'd "invest" their own money into something so obviously built on sand? (And who owns that sand?)

There's a long way to the end of the season - and the way that money flows out of the Ibrox sieve, means it's a long unsustainable way for them.

IM should still be hoping to win this league. :)

Edited by bluto

Quite right.... And there are many, many wiser people than me who are prophesying doom SOON for sevco. The figures just don't stack up.

However.... However.... Magic money always seems to get squeezed out of somewhere.

I wasn't at all surprised they got a home draw for the semi. They'll limp on a bit, thanks to a supportive SFA.

But reality WILL strike again for the poor Berrz.

Meanwhile I have met Berrz who think the upcoming court cases - about who cheated who, and who owns which assets - are good things. Madness!

Who'd "invest" their own money into something so obviously built on sand? (And who owns that sand?)

There's a long way to the end of the season - and the way that money flows out of the Ibrox sieve, means it's a long unsustainable way for them.

IM should still be hoping to win this league. :)

Rangers supporters must be the most deluded people on earth.

Great result and 1st half performance at the weekend, Murray must have been taking his "presence tablets". The second half referred back to type, lone striker, inviting the opposition to attack, heart in mouth at times waiting on a reoccurrence of the Falkirk game. At least we saw out the game so good confidence booster and on to Livi!

on a positive note we are have not lost any of our last three games. We have only lost one away game and that was at inbrox. More points on the table would be good so maybe yesterdays result will be a stepping stone , fingers crossed.

Don't you bother your arse with posting salient facts and going all optimistic. You'll get barred for that kind of stuff!

I agree that this could be a turning point after winning so convincingly on Saturday. I believe we can beat Livingston and that would set us up for the Rangers game at home, it would be good to beat them at home and make it 3 wins in a row. There have been positives in our performances so far this season albeit there's been some poor results. Let's hope this is the start of turning promising performances into wins.

We really need a win on Saturday. Our 3 games after we go to the bottom side are:

Rangers h

Falkirk a

Hibs h

The best three teams in the league so far one after another. If we go into those games still with only one league win... The run of winless misery will likely continue.

Or , if we win comfortably on Saturday , there's no reason why we can't take 7pts in the next 3 games .

Confidence is a very big factor to winning games .

Having seen these 3 teams , I don't really fear much from them .

The outcome of these games will have a lot to do with how we assert ourselves , and not to do with any of them being miles ahead of us .

Or , if we win comfortably on Saturday , there's no reason why we can't take 7pts in the next 3 games .

Confidence is a very big factor to winning games .

Having seen these 3 teams , I don't really fear much from them .

The outcome of these games will have a lot to do with how we assert ourselves , and not to do with any of them being miles ahead of us .

I don't think that there's many teams streets ahead of us in terms of ability in this league. We just need wins, which as you say, breeds confidence. A win against Livingston would set us up nicely for this wee run of games.

I don't think that there's many teams streets ahead of us in terms of ability in this league. We just need wins, which as you say, breeds confidence. A win against Livingston would set us up nicely for this wee run of games.

I think that remains to be seen...If it's true then of course we are in this position because of the manager's failings...

Let's hope that Murray's formation does not revert back to 5 across the midfield and lone striker model tomorrow. I would hope that it's a similar starting line-up to the team that faced Dunfermline. Gallagher and Shankland upfront with Thompson on the bench....4-4-2 please. Goodwin anchoring with hopefully a mobile and supportive midfield.

If we score early then let's push for more, not shut up shop!

Let's hope that Murray's formation does not revert back to 5 across the midfield and lone striker model tomorrow. I would hope that it's a similar starting line-up to the team that faced Dunfermline. Gallagher and Shankland upfront with Thompson on the bench....4-4-2 please. Goodwin anchoring with hopefully a mobile and supportive midfield.

If we score early then let's push for more, not shut up shop!

Nothing wrong with shutting up shop. The problem is we failed to shut up shop via Livi twice before. Not to mention Alloa and Falkirk.

Nothing wrong with shutting up shop. The problem is we failed to shut up shop via Livi twice before. Not to mention Alloa and Falkirk.

There is if you needlessly build the shop on the edge of your box and leave every door open. Our tactic today was the Falkirk tactic all over again, including the punts.

There is if you needlessly build the shop on the edge of your box and leave every door open. Our tactic today was the Falkirk tactic all over again, including the punts.

The difference being we won cause we shut up shop. The Falkirk game turned when McMullan was stretched off. The ref failed to red card at least 2 of their players.

The difference being we won cause we shut up shop. The Falkirk game turned when McMullan was stretched off. The ref failed to red card at least 2 of their players.

The difference was luck, or Livi being shite, nothing to do with learning, improvement or Murray proving he's adapting. If we give Rangers the first 75 yards next weekend then we will be torn to pieces. Not even entirely sure how shut the shop was, considering we were also holding a doors open day.

There is plenty wrong with shutting up shop and having your fans sit on edge witnessing opposition attack after attack! At 1-0 today we revert back to the negative in flooding the midfield and isolating our lone striker. Why didn't we push to extend our lead? This after all is a bottom of the table part time side.

Murray has clearly spent his footballing days as a defender and this is apparent in his narrow minded management tactic, we have to much flair in the team to adopt this strategy.

Let's try and see out a full game or at least the majority of it in a 4-4-2.