Ian Murray Will Come Good

Sweeper07 should maybe support Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United or City, Chelsea or somebody similar.

I do not need to have ambition for my Team

I just need to support them through thick and thin.

Simple

Sweeper07 should maybe support Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United or City, Chelsea or somebody similar.

I do not need to have ambition for my Team

I just need to support them through thick and thin.

Simple

YES indeed, very, very simple - far too simple though. Giving the fans something worthwhile is I'm afraid something all football clubs have to consider and make a real attempt to deliver on.

You are not happy with supporters of our club who do not have low expectations like you clearly do! So are you taunting me to go support someone else?

I was born in Paisley - and I have always supported St. Mirren ALL my life. Through thick, but more often through thin!

Like all Saints fans, the highs are incredible and very much enjoyed, and it is not a bad thing to keep wanting more of them is it?

We are in the thinnest period quality wise, at the moment for a very long time after 10 years in the top league, our team that won the league the year before that was lots better - ( just look at the stats) - we are at the tail end of a very inferior one now. Only a few years ago we were winning 1 of the 3 big prizes - There is no chance of a repeat of that with this squad/manager and the present budget restrictions - despite no debt!!!.

I have not stopped supporting our team!

We will never compete with Real Madrid or the like - but struggling to compete with Livingstone, Dumbarton and the like is an absolute shambles

No real Saint's fan thinks that is fine! I cannot believe manager or directors do either - but at least you do!

Maybe you think you should be commended for your loyalty - but I am not being disloyal either. We just have different opinions - I can live with that.

A better team though will get better support and be more successful and I am confident that at least 99% of our fans want that rather than turning up each week for a defeat, happy to turn up for more of the same week after week - so can't we both agree that having that aim is not unrealistic? OR is penny pinching constant failure what we really have to enjoy - our place in the pecking order is not in the top 10 !

He had success in winning leagues and cups with the teams mentioned

Also won the league and cup over in Norway

At the time we appointed him he was deemed to be a decent manager.

He never tried with us and took much money as possible out of us

You missed my point, his success was when he arrived at each club with the team he inherited - things always went downhill fast at every one of his clubs and he was soon sacked.

I heard him on TV so often and he never ever gave me any confidence he knew what he was doing. (He was a decent player though)

Good managers get kept on or poached by bigger clubs again and again - folk soon got wise to Hay though.

Paisley has a decent sized population.

However, if it was even at least 10 times the size, it would make no difference.

The make up of Scottish Society means the vast majority are Gloryhunting Bigots who will always follow 2 Teams.

In my Class at School there was about 20 Blue Vermin (deceased) fans and me the solitary Saints fan.

At a guess, I would say only 1 of the f**kwits attended matches regularly.

We are where we are and what we are.

Probably better being part time along with many others.

COYS

Read my posts carefully Sweeper.

I have said it's been disappointing this Season.

Not happy times at all .

Bit I will be patient, support my Team and hope for the best.

And hopefully my Club don't go into debt to try and get success.

Paisley has a decent sized population.

However, if it was even at least 10 times the size, it would make no difference.

The make up of Scottish Society means the vast majority are Gloryhunting Bigots who will always follow 2 Teams.

In my Class at School there was about 20 Blue Vermin (deceased) fans and me the solitary Saints fan.

At a guess, I would say only 1 of the f**kwits attended matches regularly.

We are where we are and what we are.

Probably better being part time along with many others.

COYS

We both agree that there are too many old firm like glory hunting, non attending supporters.

In Fergie's era we gave away tickets to school kids who brought a paying adult with them to matches - other businesses do similar marketing things to improve their businesses - there will always be a percentage of parents who will be happier taking their weans to Paisley rather than the Old firm.

Lets make it attractive for them in as many ways as possible!

Scoring goals each week has a wonderful effect on supporters, the players, the management team and the Directors! EVERYONE is a winner - and it is possible to do that without blowing a hole in our finances!

Edited by Sweeper07

We should be an SPL team. We are under performing and it's Murray's job to change that. We need to be looking to beat Falkirk this Saturday to set us up for beating Hibs at home, that would be progress... Anything else and Murray is failing at his job....he has to start delivering...

~Hey - what we need is "patience everything will be fine" that's what some have been posting - we are all getting used to serious underperforming ********

Last 7 league games - 1 win, 2 draws, 4 defeats = 5 points from 21

Expectations for better than this are NOT unreasonable. Excuses are not needed - No Director can think action does not need to be taken URGENTLY before we are seriously in danger of relegation

Shull u are in another planet. Here we are 18months on from lennons departure and we have won how many football games? Shull your posts are predictable and boring and you seem to be happy to keep happy clapping and moaning about prices. Well I go every single week home and away I spend a lot of money watching our team. What we are watching is not a team that looks like it's going anywhere. We look all over the place and devoid of any plan. It's shocking to see the team play so bad and to have won 2 matches all season. Now I apologise if I'm not your cup of tea I am a realist and I deal in facts and what we have is a club that is in serious decline. There is no doubt Dunfermline athletics fall from grace was dramatic but seriously it could be us. Gilmour wants out which isn't helping but he can't be blamed for this season getting a new boss and allowing him to assemble a decent squad. Most clubs would kill for our players in this league but simply we have a management team who are not up to the job. It's a shame and it's not with any pleasure I say this but I think Murray is out his depth and is running out of time

Edited by norrie82

Shull u are in another planet. Here we are 18months on from lemons departure and we have won how many football games? Shull your posts are predictable and boring and you seem to be happy to keep happy clapping and moaning about prices. Well I go every single week home and away I spend a lot of money watching our team. What we are watching is not a team that looks like it's going anywhere. We look all over the place and devoid of any plan. It's shocking to see the team play so bad and to have won 2 matches all season. Now I apologise if I'm not your cup of tea I am a realist and I deal in facts and what we have is a club that is in serious decline. There is no doubt Dunfermline athletics fall from grace was dramatic but seriously it could be us. Gilmour wants out which isn't helping but he can't be blamed for this season getting a new boss and allowing him to assemble a decent squad. Most clubs would kill for our players in this league but simply we have a management team who are not up to the job. It's a shame and it's not with any pleasure I say this but I think Murray is out his depth and is running out of time

Are you quite finished ? lol.gif

Murray won't turn this round. A complete imposter who sadly has found himself in charge of our great club. Just a shame someone else didn't gamble on him last year and save us from him.

I genuinely think he could be one of the worst manager that has been in charge since I started going regularly from 1989 and I have seen Hay and Coughlin.

Assembled a decent squad that any club would love to have in this league but barely mustered a handful of decent performances. The man is so clearly far out of his depth it is embarrassing.

Put in a decent showing against Rangers last week and on opening day at Ibrox but just about every club raises their game against them so hardly a surprise and to be fair Rangers aren't all that the media would have you believe.

It's just not good enough.

I think we will finish in bottom 2 if he stays. A complete fraud. :-(

Edited by Mr Zo

Shull u are in another planet. Here we are 18months on from lemons departure and we have won how many football games? Shull your posts are predictable and boring and you seem to be happy to keep happy clapping and moaning about prices. Well I go every single week home and away I spend a lot of money watching our team. What we are watching is not a team that looks like it's going anywhere. We look all over the place and devoid of any plan. It's shocking to see the team play so bad and to have won 2 matches all season. Now I apologise if I'm not your cup of tea I am a realist and I deal in facts and what we have is a club that is in serious decline. There is no doubt Dunfermline athletics fall from grace was dramatic but seriously it could be us. Gilmour wants out which isn't helping but he can't be blamed for this season getting a new boss and allowing him to assemble a decent squad. Most clubs would kill for our players in this league but simply we have a management team who are not up to the job. It's a shame and it's not with any pleasure I say this but I think Murray is out his depth and is running out of time

Perhaps Danny Lennon wasn't quite the lemon you made him out to be. I'd swap where Craig, Teale and Murray have taken us for the worst times under Lennon in a heartbeat.