Ian Murray Will Come Good

Agree with what you say Drew but despite the apathy we should still have had enough about us to at least challenge for a top 4 place. Murray is to blame for the shambles on the pitch and a manager with any tactical awareness would have us with a points total double what we currently have.

Agree entirely, Scott.

Its a damn shame, but, as preferred ways to spend your time compare, watching St Mirren is currently neck and neck with scraping dug shite off your shoes.

Edited by Drew

Agree entirely, Scott.

Its a damn shame, but, as preferred ways to spend your time compare, watching St Mirren is currently neck and neck with scraping dug shite off your shoes.

At least when scraping the dug crap off your shoes the end product, a clean shoe, is of value.

Murray has to go... Apart from the fact that we haven't improved he has been totally undermined by the appointment of Miller and i can't see how this partnership will work. I'm happy to have Miller back but Murray is hopeless and must leave asap.

I was making that very point at the game on Saturday to a bored looking chap who sat beside me.

If our first team turn it around and win the next ten games on the bounce then I and many other's will credit our new found success to Mr Alex Miller. Mr Ian Murray will be regarded as a lucky spectator.

If we continue to drop quicker than a Greenock whores knickers then Mr Ian Murray will continue to shoulder the blame and the rather loud calls for his head will continue to increase in volume. Mr Alex Miller will be regarded as the auld heid who isnt being listened too.

Our current manerial incumbent's position is already untenable.

I was making that very point at the game on Saturday to a bored looking chap who sat beside me.

If our first team turn it around and win the next ten games on the bounce then I and many other's will credit our new found success to Mr Alex Miller. Mr Ian Murray will be regarded as a lucky spectator.

If we continue to drop quicker than a Greenock whores knickers then Mr Ian Murray will continue to shoulder the blame and the rather loud calls for his head will continue to increase in volume. Mr Alex Miller will be regarded as the auld heid who isnt being listened too.

Our current manerial incumbent's position is already untenable.

Miller is there to assist, bit like Taylor was there to assist Clough, and it's always hard to know who does what. What we do know is that Murray is either f**king clueless or listened too much to Spalding. If results improve then it's easy/safe to assume Miller has been involved. I suppose if things don't improve then there'll be a January clear out...maybe on the back of Alex Miller's view of what should happen.

Miller is there to assist, bit like Taylor was there to assist Clough, and it's always hard to know who does what. What we do know is that Murray is either f**king clueless or listened too much to Spalding. If results improve then it's easy/safe to assume Miller has been involved. I suppose if things don't improve then there'll be a January clear out...maybe on the back of Alex Miller's view of what should happen.

There were lots on here who thought that it was Craig who was really running things rather than wee Danny. Look how that worked out in the end. Murray's not the man, but Miller? Let's not be fooled again.

Gus is probably peeing himself laughing. Last time we were in such a mess he was the man to guide us to success. However there were lots on here wanting him out.

Our current situation is almost a replica of the last time Super Gus came to the rescue.

Without reopening the whole Gus can of worms it was the right decision to remove him. Danny Lennon came in and did just as well if not better. Can't argue about Gus getting us out of the mess we were in though, would take him or someone similar right now.

According to Gus MacPherson in today's metro we should give him time, looks like he still hates us.

Managers Union they will always say that when asked about another manager.

In the real world everyone (including the man himself) knows Murray's 3 or 4 games from the sack.

SORRY FOLKS - but I am wondering what it is that "Murray will come good" at?

Please let me know - it is ballroom dancing, karaoke or your suggestions may prove helpful for his career change!

Murray will possibly end up a decent manager.......................in time. We could possibly witness him doing a decent job somewhere else and thinking ffs , remember that spell in Paisley

Problem is he, like many other a young manager cuts his teeth at diddy clubs, we are such an animal and as a result of the Bod failing to get lucky with initial bounce and some early results, we are struggling.

I recall we got lucky with Hendrie resulting in THAT season , I think the BoD still look to repeat that again , they still remember the impact of Hendrie, a new inexperienced football manger from a p/t club and so forth, so they take another punt on a relatively inexperienced sort.

Stewart Gilmour was impressed with Hendrie , he spoke well , after all he was an experienced teacher so no problems with self awareness and presentation , similarly , Murray speaks well, is plausable enough in discussion, trouble is at the moment he cannae convince players, therein lies our problem. No gravitas, no presence no nous and ass kicking , hence I assume , cue Miller time.

Maybe there will be a eureka moment ( ? ) it'll fall into place and we'll get something on the move.

The hope continues................................................blink.png what else is there just now

Song for Saturday (Variation of a well known Proclaimers song) begins with these words..

Murray, when you go, will you send us a letter full of excuses.

The saints fans are sick of walking however many miles to see utter non competitive pi*sh. We should be better than this and we really could be..

Go now - we need to start the rebuilding urgently!!!

Any Saturday in particular?

Or every Saturday with the odd Friday thrown in?

COYS

THIS Saturday will be enough I believe. If we cannot beat Morton that is simply more points wasted.

So we won't need the song after this week! (Personally I cannot believe he is even still there - trouble is the BOD picked him and think that somehow it looks worse for them to get rid of him - I don't think the vast majority of fans share their logic)