Ian Murray Will Come Good

Bringing in Miller was the last throw of the dice from Murray, the board or both before the inevitable managerial change. I reckon it has bought him another few games to try to improve things, however there has been bugger all sign of improvement since the collapse against Falkirk.

Let's not forget that the vast majority of folk on this forum were happy with the appointment of Ian Murray.

And let's not forget that these same folk abused people like myself and Lord Pityme who pointed out - correctly - yet again - that it was a completely shite appointment.

To all you Ian Murray fandans - and you know who you are - the vast majority on this forum...

GIRUY!

:lol:

Let's not forget that the vast majority of folk on this forum were happy with the appointment of Ian Murray.

And let's not forget that these same folk abused people like myself and Lord Pityme who pointed out - correctly - yet again - that it was a completely shite appointment.

To all you Ian Murray fandans - and you know who you are - the vast majority on this forum...

GIRUY!

lol.gif:

You're one of those people that take pleasure in being right, eh?

"I told you so" isn't helping right now.

I liked the appointment of Murray - and most clubs in our position would've thought he was a reasonably good appointment.

As it turns out, the lad doesn't have a clue about tactics and doesn't seem to inspire any confidence in his players. The sooner he walks, the better. Sadly he will see an opportunity to take his wages for nothing for 2 years - as with most managers now.

Bottom line this is not acceptable and we need to start making a noise at home that we are totally pissed off and something has to change in the club top to bottom. Sadly , if we don't start to get vocal and boycott the home games we have only ourselves to blame !....action now is required the total free fall of the club since we won the cup is shocking and needs to be addressed now!

We are now a joke !

GIRUY!

Give over you bell end!

Nobody for one second would have thought Murray would bring in Spalding as assistant. Likewise, nobody could ever have known he'd make such poor use of the layers he has, have failed to get in a left winger or made such poor use of the infrastructure at his disposal. He tactics are cowardly and the players look like they're lacking fitness, motivation and basic instruction. He'd done no worse than Gus, Lennon or Hendrie's previously and very obviously has fooled everyone.

I can't recall you offering very realistic options or to bank roll your bullshit. That aside...who do you suggest now. I honestly don't have a clue.

Give over you bell end!

Nobody for one second would have thought Murray would bring in Spalding as assistant. Likewise, nobody could ever have known he'd make such poor use of the layers he has, have failed to get in a left winger or made such poor use of the infrastructure at his disposal. He tactics are cowardly and the players look like they're lacking fitness, motivation and basic instruction. He'd done no worse than Gus, Lennon or Hendrie's previously and very obviously has fooled everyone.

I can't recall you offering very realistic options or to bank roll your bullshit. That aside...who do you suggest now. I honestly don't have a clue.

The last time we were in such a mess we brought in Gus and he turned us around.

You're one of those people that take pleasure in being right, eh?

"I told you so" isn't helping right now.

You're one of those people who abused me when I gave my opinion about the appointment of Ian Murray, eh?

"I told you so" doesn't make one bit of difference to right now.

What makes a difference is that we're shit cos we've got a shit manager. And you backed his appointment and abused anyone who dared have a different opinion.

So, yeh, I told you so.

GIRUY!

GIRUY!

lol.gif:

Rolling back the years with that one

I will admit the chompers are itching here

I'll pay Murray's taxi fare! What was that all about yesterday...the silly child like hand clapping to inspire our team was all that he could muster. The substitutions were shocking, are we ever going to pair Shankland with Gallacher? He then takes Agnew of when Goodwin was on a yellow and nowhere near either Fyvie or McGinn in the midfield tussle.

I'm gutted, this season has been a disaster thus far and I see nothing from our manager in promoting a change in player mindset/morale. Murray needs to learn and gain experience as a number two, he isn't ready for this level yet.

Hibs were decent today, the best I've seen from a championship team this season, we were lucky that it was only four.

Give over you bell end!

Eh.. I knew..!

And I spelt out exactly why before he even got the job.

His team had shipped 79 goals last season

He had not had any type, or level of success as a manager

No one else wanted him, despite his and his pals PR spin

His Dumbarton team sunk even lower when Jack Ross left.

I would suggest binning Murray and getting Jack Ross in, with Miller beside him!

You're one of those people who abused me when I gave my opinion about the appointment of Ian Murray, eh?

"I told you so" doesn't make one bit of difference to right now.

What makes a difference is that we're shit cos we've got a shit manager. And you backed his appointment and abused anyone who dared have a different opinion.

So, yeh, I told you so.

GIRUY!

lol.gif:

What a rampant trolling cock goblin you are

He then takes Agnew of when Goodwin was on a yellow and nowhere near either Fyvie or McGinn in the midfield tussle.

Just my opinion, but I was more than happy with Agnew going off, I thought he was a passenger from start to finish. Perhaps Jim wasn't handling McGinn and Fyvie that well, but at least he was hassling them. Agnew was invisible.

He seems a nice guy and has a decent shot, but he's definitely one of the reasons why we're 3rd bottom.

Just my opinion, but I was more than happy with Agnew going off, I thought he was a passenger from start to finish. Perhaps Jim wasn't handling McGinn and Fyvie that well, but at least he was hassling them. Agnew was invisible.

He seems a nice guy and has a decent shot, but he's definitely one of the reasons why we're 3rd bottom.

My opinion: Goodwin was a passenger and he new that right from the start. McGinn and Fyvie totally outmuscled and outmanoeuvred him. Agnew had a few shots and at least tried to push up and close their midfield. Thompson was also a passenger, moaning at others when his lack of involvement, movement and touch caused us problems. We need a captain who can contribute on the park. If Mallan is to play then we need someone alongside him, a type of enforcer/holding midfielder who can keep up with play, hassle and provide some real dig. We don't have this and Carswell is no where near it.

These are issues that the manager should have been addressing inclusive of formation, strategy and on-going tactics.

My opinion: Goodwin was a passenger and he new that right from the start. McGinn and Fyvie totally outmuscled and outmanoeuvred him. Agnew had a few shots and at least tried to push up and close their midfield. Thompson was also a passenger, moaning at others when his lack of involvement, movement and touch caused us problems. We need a captain who can contribute on the park. If Mallan is to play then we need someone alongside him, a type of enforcer/holding midfielder who can keep up with play, hassle and provide some real dig. We don't have this and Carswell is no where near it.

These are issues that the manager should have been addressing inclusive of formation, strategy and on-going tactics.

Cant argue with any of that.

We can bag yet another manager, but until there is radical change at the very heart of the club, I won't be optimistic about witnessing any sustained progress.

The club is devoid of spirit, and reeks of apathy and despondency. Murray is most certainly culpable for where we currently sit in the league, but the problems at SMFC run much deeper.

GIRUY!

lol.gif:

YAWN!

We can bag yet another manager, but until there is radical change at the very heart of the club, I won't be optimistic about witnessing any sustained progress.

The club is devoid of spirit, and reeks of apathy and despondency. Murray is most certainly culpable for where we currently sit in the league, but the problems at SMFC run much deeper.

Agree with what you say Drew but despite the apathy we should still have had enough about us to at least challenge for a top 4 place. Murray is to blame for the shambles on the pitch and a manager with any tactical awareness would have us with a points total double what we currently have.

Agree with what you say Drew but despite the apathy we should still have had enough about us to at least challenge for a top 4 place. Murray is to blame for the shambles on the pitch and a manager with any tactical awareness would have us with a points total double what we currently have.

Derek Adams was interviewed, he should of been appointed.