St Mirren V Alloa Athletic Championship 3/10/15

shull

Ah back to this soul - destroying, mind numbing, shite playing with a defensive set up against a team happy to sit in with 11 men behind the ball and shit fest, kick, scrape and dive at every oppertunity to get a point, how we have fallen from grace so drstically really does hurt me and make me very angry and home games are a real wrench these days.

thats st mirren for you ..There's plenty other supports round the country feeling the same way ..once we win today you'll feel like a million embassy coupons.

Murray will tinker with the team again and throw in some players who have yet to show they can cut it at the expense of players doing ok. Here's how he will probably start in a home game against a bottom of the league side.... 4 defenders, 2 holding midfielders and 1 up front.

Langfield

Watson Baird Kelly Conlan

Goodwin Carswell

McMullen Howieson Gallagher

Thompson

Subs: Wilks, Stewart, Mallan, Shankland, McLear, Morgan, McGraith

Here's how we should line up in my opinion (3-4-3):

Langfield

Watson Webster Baird

Goodwin

Morgan Agnew

Mallan

McMullen Shankland Gallagher

Subs: Wilks, Kelly, Stewart, Carswell, Thompson, Howieson, McLear

Looks like Webster is out through injury according to the Record team sheet.

The amount of people prepared to believe these cobbled together team sheets and squads is incredible. It was the same with the matchday "squad" that always appeared on the BBC website when we were in the Premiership. It was usually just everyone we had aside from suspensions and long term injuries. They mean f**k all and no attention should be paid to them.

Besides, there's another article on the Record website saying Gow and Naismith are the only injuries.

Some people getting too caught up with our former manager.

As much as I respect what Danny achieved for our club, as far as I'm concerned St.Mirren come first.

I'd much rather the fans unite to cheer St.Mirren onto the park, followed by a resounding chorus of "Oh when the Saints go marching in", and pay silent thanks to a former manager.

We need to focus on encouraging the team to get a home win.

Absolutely. While Danny gave us all a fantastic day out, the state some folk are getting themselves into over this is ridiculous. You'd think he was some guy who'd turned up after being lost at sea for years, not a former manager who left 18 months ago.

Langfield, Watson, Baird, Webster, Kelly, Goodwin, Carswell, Mallan, Gallagher, Thompson, Shankland

Hmm.

McMullan must be injured. No sign of Howieson either (not on the bench).

Thompson, Shankland, and Gallagher.

Attack!