St.mirren V Morton 20/11/15

Stevie88

Even if Saints do manage that all elusive home win.

Not 1 person on here will give Murray credit it will all go to Miller despite fact I got pelters on other forum for suggesting we would be better without Murray.

Anyway prediction is what this thread is normally about another defeat 2-1 or 3-1 Morton.

Still deciding whether to attend or work, I just can't seem to motivate myself anymore to watch the shite being served up.

Morton are above us by some distance and yet I don't class them as rivals anymore, they have become that insignificant to me. Maybe if we survive this year I will start to feel different as I used to really hate this shower of sh**e and I loved these games, but the spark for me at the moment is gone.

Even if Saints do manage that all elusive home win.

Not 1 person on here will give Murray credit it will all go to Miller despite fact I got pelters on other forum for suggesting we would be better without Murray.

Anyway prediction is what this thread is normally about another defeat 2-1 or 3-1 Morton.

I'm that one person, I'll give him credit.

Murray's comments in todays PDE are not exactly exuding confidence, talking about how anxious we are because of the run we're on, and that we're viewing the match with trepidation.

Here's hoping its a psychological ploy, maybe he's trying to lull them into a false sense of security, but it doesn't sound very positive comments.

We should be expecting to easily beat teams like this at home with the squad of players we have. I think I know the name of one Morton player. 2 wins in 13 is nowhere near good enough. Get the finger out and perform for 90 minutes St Mirren ! It's surely not that difficult.

Murray's comments in todays PDE are not exactly exuding confidence, talking about how anxious we are because of the run we're on, and that we're viewing the match with trepidation.

Here's hoping its a psychological ploy, maybe he's trying to lull them into a false sense of security, but it doesn't sound very positive comments.

Also read this and believe this one of the reasons he should be sent packing he brings nothing to the table and in terms of confidence etc comments like this do him no favours.

Must win game

COYS