Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

Wouldnt waste your breath BC, most of these whingers insisting I hate the team have chucked going to games, or live miles away.

You do yourself no favours with this "tit for tat", (And I'm not getting involved to who is what), posting. I actually am starting to think your bating Div to ban you so you can accuse him of preventing free opinions on his vehicle. Seems pretty petty and silly to me.

Edited by stlucifer

Still waiting on my media URLs "darling".

Provide us with a URL where Alex Rae said he wasn't being allowed to choose his assistant manager, and an article where he said the board had blocked him appointing David Farrell.

pray tell what is veiled in offering you the chance to repeat your abuse to my face? loving this line of posts. It shows exactly the make up of these posters.

If you seriously don't understand (and I don't believe you don't understand, not for a minute), then there is no point in me trying to explain it.

The only explanation simply must be that you are gagging for Div to actually spend the 30 seconds it would take to ban your latest forum account.

Weird behaviour indeed.

Edited by pozbaird

You do yourself no favours with this "tit for tat", (And I'm not getting involved to who is what), posting. I actually am starting to think your bating Div to ban you so you can accuse him of preventing free opinions on his vehicle. Seems pretty petty and silly to me.

Hard to do that if your banned.

Again what offer of violence, and why didn't you report it to the mods?

By the way, you have posted on a few ocassions that you have been "abused" on here - that sounds serious. Has anyone been banned for abusing you? Surely Div should be weilding the axe on forum abuse?

Edited by pozbaird

Sorry, what offer of violence? can you quote it please.

I have given posters who abused me on here the chance to tell it to my face... as yet not one of them man enough to do so. what does that tell you?

Again what offer of violence, and why didn't you report it to the mods?

pray tell what is veiled in offering you the chance to repeat your abuse to my face? loving this line of posts. It shows exactly the make up of these posters.

this is quite clearly an attempt to bullya fellow forum user by threatening him with violence.

what else could it reasonably be?

its exactly the logic you used to try and stir up shit between our new manager and the bod within a few days of his appointment.

you cant have this both ways.

you can dish it out but you cannot take it.

its the definition of cowardice.

this is quite clearly an attempt to bullya fellow forum user by threatening him with violence.

what else could it reasonably be?

its exactly the logic you used to try and stir up shit between our new manager and the bod within a few days of his appointment.

you cant have this both ways.

you can dish it out but you cannot take it.

its the definition of cowardice.

writing a post against your own alias..not even nearly clever..u really are the most boring bastard on here...u can dish it but not take it is a laugh coming from u...

writing a post against your own alias..not even nearly clever..u really are the most boring bastard on here...u can dish it but not take it is a laugh coming from u...

I can assure you Oaky and LPM are not the same person. As we speak Oaksoft is wringing his hands with rage while LPM is counting how many people he has managed to wynd up on here !

I can assure you Oaky and LPM are not the same person. As we speak Oaksoft is wringing his hands with rage while LPM is counting how many people he has managed to wynd up on here !

Pretty sad day when a St.Mirren supporter is spreading wild and unfounded rumours which are exclusively negative (not to mention completely untrue) just to get a rise out of other fans. I guess that's what passes as trolling but I've never really understood it.

You have also got him wrong, he was at Morton game and loves the saints, but that doesn't suit the agendas of several people who state they can't stand him yet jump on and comment on nearly every post he makes - weird behaviour.

Wouldnt waste your breath BC, most of these whingers insisting I hate the team have chucked going to games, or live miles away.