Updated: Alex Rae Is Our New Manager

Alex Rae in today's PDE saying don't expect a busy transfer window from Saints in January. Budget constraints mean we will be bringing in "one, or two at most" next month. Wonder if we will have the equivalent of an assistant manager by then?

From what he said on Saturday I got the impression he had scope to add one or two before he had to start getting rid of folk to free up more space in the budget.

They are businessmen and women first and foremost. St Mirren fans second.

How many potential buyers who could have been great for the club haven't got in the door, as they couldn't/wouldn't match the asking price?

We all work for a living (well most), does that make us St.Mirren fans second.

Can anyone truly answer the second quote.

Nah your not that good looking, don't know why they are so interested in checking profiles though, it's quite strange behaviour.

I mostly use my mobile to look at the forum, on the full version of the site. Quite often when I click next page it hits the profile of the person nearest the next page button. Pain in the arse.

Thats your best, best..? Poor form.

You do know how this makes you look to a whole lot of Saints fans, coming on just to insult and abuse your forum users/customers? Any others you want to abuse whilst you are online?

To be fair, I had assumed that being referred to as a shit-stirrer is something you would take as a compliment.

Edited by Drew

Well if it amuses you wannabe playground bullies who am I to spoil your baiting?

No baiting/bullying here. I genuinely assumed that indulging in a bit of shit-stirring was how you got your jollies. My mistake, clearly.

Edited by Drew

Thats your best, best..? Poor form.

You do know how this makes you look to a whole lot of Saints fans, coming on just to insult and abuse your forum users/customers? Any others you want to abuse whilst you are online?

Aw diddums. Did a bad man point out another one of your ludicrous posts and show you up? The wee shame.