Saturday's Weather Forecast. Here We Go Again?

div

Sunny and clear here in Paisley, wind isn't nearly as bad as was forecast.

Proof that you can't completely rely on the forecast to postpone matches.

Our game is on, and yet Partick Thistle is off. I wonder if their fans will have a 30 page thread on their forum bickering about how our game can be on just a few miles away :-)

Our game is on, and yet Partick Thistle is off. I wonder if their fans will have a 30 page thread on their forum bickering about how our game can be on just a few miles away :-)

I am gonnae go over and start one thumbup2.gif

Do they have a Shull to start one?

Edit to add ...He beat me to it.

Edited by linwood buddie

Wonder if the Thistle fans will be giving it "How can it possibly be off when Paisley is fine for playing football?Sack the Groundsman"

The Ayr game has just been postponed.

Edit to say.....read the thread before posting!!!

Edited by HSS

The weather is fine in Lanarkshire. Two boys are getting ready for their trip to Paisley on the strength of comment from forum users on this thread so if it's a wasted trip I'll be on looking for compensation from the likes of Stu who have so confidently predicted it's all fine

As expected I was absolutely spot on with the weather. I look forward to some financial recompense from your offspring for use of my weather prediction service.

Perfect winters day all round. A resounding roond ye to the lightweights who gave it a miss. A Saints win with one wee hail shower all day, yip I will lap that up every time.

Lightweight for missing a football match?

I gave the game a miss and went for an 80 min run instead, at a pace that would make most folk puke after 200m.

:P