Saturday's Weather Forecast. Here We Go Again?

div

After the last time I thought it was important that everyone was pre-warned well in advance.

The weather forecast for Saturday in Paisley indicates snow from 6am right up until kick off, with it being particularly heavy late morning.

If you don't like driving in the snow, and especially if you live in Lanarkshire, DO NOT TRAVEL, IT WILL BE VERY DANGEROUS.

More seriously, what are the club to do here? The tree huggers will surely want the game postponed now, whilst others will just be praying that Tommy Doc remembers to switch on the undersoil heating.

What do you think?

After the last time I thought it was important that everyone was pre-warned well in advance.

The weather forecast for Saturday in Paisley indicates snow from 6am right up until kick off, with it being particularly heavy late morning.

If you don't like driving in the snow, and especially if you live in Lanarkshire, DO NOT TRAVEL, IT WILL BE VERY DANGEROUS.

More seriously, what are the club to do here? The tree huggers will surely want the game postponed now, whilst others will just be praying that Tommy Doc remembers to switch on the undersoil heating.

What do you think?

Leave the undersoil heating off and for f**k sake don't make any effort to clear the pitch.

With the amber storm warning tomorrow we should ban all traffic from the road from 3.00 a.m. tomorrow, until late Saturday.

Given Fatty's new found faith in the Met Office, he'll putting boards up in front of his windows and tethering all his inflatables to immovable objects.

Edited by FTOF

What do you think?

We could invite the Lanarkshire posse to come through on Friday with spades. Good exercise for Stuart even if the games called off late.

1; Give the gounds-man Lord P phone number so there is no misunderstanding

2; Stuart D becomes a responsible father by telling his son not to drive on Saturday.

3; No one listen to what Chick Young says on the radio

4; If no football on download ( Power ) from Amazon Plus I have watched 2 series in under a week you just cant stop watching it absolutely brilliant , produced by 50 Cent.

The met office has it as sleet or snow for Saturday, no mention of how heavy it is.

The problem is the Met Office cannot predict snow levels accurately. Places only a mile apart can have similar temperatures and precipitation and one has sleet and the other heavy snow.

We don't have the authority to do this ya numpty.

Both Clubs and Referee can get together and discuss the matter.

Common sense should prevail and the Match should be postponed Friday night or Saturday morning.

The Diddies will probably arrange a Pitch Inspection for 2.59pm on Saturday.

Whatever the decision, I hope nobody starts a thread slagging off the club & staff.

Games get postponed albeit sometimes late.They try get the game on they get slagged.The game gets called off, they get slagged.

If you already know the weather, then make your own decision as to whether your prepared to attend a match that may get postponed or abandoned.

I prefer early call offs personally, but I am aware of the potential outcomes.

Whatever the decision, I hope nobody starts a thread slagging off the club & staff.

Games get postponed albeit sometimes late.They try get the game on they get slagged.The game gets called off, they get slagged.

If you already know the weather, then make your own decision as to whether your prepared to attend a match that may get postponed or abandoned.

I prefer early call offs personally, but I am aware of the potential outcomes.

If they use common sense and call the Game off early, there will be a Thread of f*cking congratulations startit.