Eu Referendum

Kendo

EU referendum   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I see Boris Johnson has broken 'British' law by campaigning on Facebook on polling day. Still when have the Tories ever taken account of the laws around elections and campaigns?

Eh? In what way is that breaking "British law"? You are allowed to campaign on polling day, you just aren't allowed to do any of your campaigning near a polling station. For tens of years now all political parties have had cars with loud speakers on them driving up and down streets on polling day waking up us hard working nightshift workers kindly helping us to decide who we most definitely won't be voting for. 

Here is the commission rules - see page 11. 

http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/141788/Part-4-The-campaign-LGEW.pdf

Unless he's posting on Facebook with an indication as to how voting is going your post is a pile of pish. 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Not sure how the voting is going but the bookies are giving odds of 1/8 remain and 6/1 brexit. 

A huge difference since last night when the odds were 1/3 remain and you could get 5/2 brexit.

UK’s EU Membership Referendum Betting Odds
Brexit Referendum on EU Membership; click best odds bold.

Bet365 Betfred BetVictor Boylesports Coral Ladbrokes Paddy Power SkyBet William Hill
Vote Remain 1/10  1/8 1/12  1/10  1/9  1/10  1/8 1/9  1/8
Vote Leave 6/1 5/1  6/1 6/1 5/1  6/1 11/2  11/2  5/1

Edited by Kendo

To be honest, I have no idea if we'd be better staying in or getting out, so to help me decide which way to vote, I simply looked at what cnuts like Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson were saying, and simply voted the opposite way from them.

Sorted. Now gie's a signing.

Edited by pozbaird

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

To be honest, I have no idea if we'd be better staying in or getting out, so to help me decide which way to vote, I simply looked at what cnuts like Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson were saying, and simply voted the opposite way from them.

Sorted. Now gie's a signing.

Those two almost swayed me to remains' side until I looked across the table and saw Brown and Cameron. Frankly. If it was about "personalities" I wouldn't want to vote either way in fear of being tarred with their brush. Which, in the case of Farage, (Shouldn't his named be pronounced the same as Garage, only with an F?), it is what he's daft as.

Anyway. We'been gien a signing.. Suttons on his way! © Div.

Edited by stlucifer

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Those two almost swayed me to remains' side until I looked across the table and saw Brown and Cameron. Frankly. If it was about "personalities" I wouldn't want to vote either way in fear of being tarred with their brush. Which, in the case of Farage, (Shouldn't his named be pronounced the same as Garage, only with an F?), it is what he's daft as.

Anyway. We'been gien a signing.. Suttons on his way! © Div.

Well, if you have Bullingdon Club champers-swilling ToryBoy arsepiece David Cameron on one side, and Bullingdon Club champers-swilling ToryBoy arsepiece Boris Johnson on the other side, then there's the ultimate no-win situation.

Well, if you have Bullingdon Club champers-swilling ToryBoy arsepiece David Cameron on one side, and Bullingdon Club champers-swilling ToryBoy arsepiece Boris Johnson on the other side, then there's the ultimate no-win situation.

Aye, but BoJos has Farage, too.

Well I voted the sensible way.. OUT. Anyone see the documentary on channel 5 the other night following EU families who claim benefits mostly for children living abroad. One Hungarian woman was shopping in the most expensive food shops , give her credit though she was extremely grateful to the UK. At least Chamberline ( cameron) has got his peace of paper to say change is coming though not one country has signed an agreement. Also see there is a black hole in EU finances coming out after the UK vote that we will need to put in a few (billion) to help fill the gap. In the news if the UK leave the EU Holland also want a vote to leave.

Voted remain. Need some US dollars soon and don't want to see the rate go down the lavvy.

Gie's a signing. Get it fcuking sorted Cameron, Johnson, Farage, Sturgeon, Brown, Blair, Obama, the man from Del Monte...

Edited by pozbaird

Voted Remain.  The influx of Polish tradesmen has forced the locals to up their game and stop drinking tea.  If the Poles leave then it will be open season for lazy rip off merchants.

Very patriotic of you and good to know you judge everyone the same. I know very good tradesman selfemplyed who work their arse off for lower wages thanks to former eastern European countries. But you are OK jack that's all that matters.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Well I voted the sensible way.. OUT. Anyone see the documentary on channel 5 the other night following EU families who claim benefits mostly for children living abroad. One Hungarian woman was shopping in the most expensive food shops , give her credit though she was extremely grateful to the UK. At least Chamberline ( cameron) has got his peace of paper to say change is coming though not one country has signed an agreement. Also see there is a black hole in EU finances coming out after the UK vote that we will need to put in a few (billion) to help fill the gap. In the news if the UK leave the EU Holland also want a vote to leave.

Everyone voted the sensible way in their opinion. 

I voted remain, purely based on the Kylie Minogue principle of 'Better the devil you know' backed up by the BoJo theory of 'f*cked of I'm voting for that c*nt'. A neat and persuasive ideal, don't you think ?

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Voted remain. Need some US dollars soon and don't want to see the rate go down the lavvy.

Gie's a signing. Get it fcuking sorted Cameron, Johnson, Farage, Sturgeon, Brown, Blair, Obama, the man from Del Monte...

Don't aske the man from del monte. He said YES and lost the last referendum

Voted remain.

In the end there wasnt a good enough reason to leave and I simply couldnt bring myself to vote on the same side as the hordes of deluded racists.

Very relieved to hear the racists appear to have lost this.

Just hope the win for Remain is big enough to put this to bed permanently.

Several million immigrant families who have settled here and call the UK home have been put through absolute hell by this. Hopefully they can sleep easier tonight knowing their future is no longer under threat.

Edited by oaksoft