2017/18 season tickets on sale now

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

So that's kind of my point. St Mirren have entered a contract in good faith earlier this year that the strips would be provided. It hasn't happend as expected but it's hardly the clubs fault. Yet we still get overwhelming big BOOOOOs from the normal culprits. The same people moaning about a kit launch are the ones that have probably twisted the clubs arm in regards to an early launch wondering where the kit is. The badge, online, date issue will all be Joma not our club, moan at them. 

My last post did moan at Joma! So very clearly. Nowhere in that post did I do anything else. 

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Everything and anything? Calm down. What do you want? Our noses shoved up Gordon Scott and Tony Fitzpatrick's arse?

Baz can do both at the same time.

13 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I just feel a wee bit of positivity wouldn't kill you. Give it a bash. Why don't we make July: St Mirren Positivity Month? 

Why don't you read all my posts ?

You will find plenty positivity if you really want to.

21 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I am still waiting for my smart card apparently their printer isn't working!? Also my brother tried to buy a couple of tickets and there is a problem with the tickets too...looks like pay at the gate will be allowed for tomorrow night's game.

Likewise on still waiting for the ST i bought, but aint got. Absolutely no info before, during or since the purchase coming from the club to inform online buyers and potential buyers of their inability to supply what you have paid for.

with this and the replica shirt fiasco you have to wonder if its all become too much for them to handle? A football club that can't sell tickets, or shirts is a club in crisis...no?

42 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Likewise on still waiting for the ST i bought, but aint got. Absolutely no info before, during or since the purchase coming from the club to inform online buyers and potential buyers of their inability to supply what you have paid for.

with this and the replica shirt fiasco you have to wonder if its all become too much for them to handle? A football club that can't sell tickets, or shirts is a club in crisis...no?

Not a crisis but also not very professional for a club of our size, we're not a PT 3rd division team counting every penny. When i paid for it i should have got it quickly not when they feel like getting the printer fixed, they are quick enough to take the money.

How many weeks did it take to get the club to put this out? Three weeks for me...

New smartcards unavailable for collection

SMFC Webteam
 Fans News

Due to circumstances out with our control, new season ticket smartcards are not ready for tonight's match against Livingston as hoped. 

Anyone who had paid for access to tonight's match and had it loaded on to their smartcard is advised to report to the turnstile supervisor at the appropriate stand when entering the match. 

The turnstile supervisor will have a list of supporters who this affects and will allow them access to the stadium.

This does NOT affect anyone who currently has a smartcard. 

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.  

How many weeks did it take to get the club to put this out? Three weeks for me...

New smartcards unavailable for collection

SMFC Webteam
 Fans News
Due to circumstances out with our control, new season ticket smartcards are not ready for tonight's match against Livingston as hoped. 
Anyone who had paid for access to tonight's match and had it loaded on to their smartcard is advised to report to the turnstile supervisor at the appropriate stand when entering the match. 
The turnstile supervisor will have a list of supporters who this affects and will allow them access to the stadium.
This does NOT affect anyone who currently has a smartcard. 
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.  

Can only assume they thought it would be fixed before the match tonight.