St Mirren vs Sunderland
Friendly
Venue: Simple Digital Arena, Paisley
Date: Saturday 21st July 2018
Kick-off: 3:00pm

Ticket Prices

Adult - £12
Concessions - £6

The Main Stand and West Stand will be open to St Mirren fans for this match with the Sunderland fans getting access to the North Stand.

Season Tickets are not valid for this game.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Macmackem said:

Can someone tell me if you can pay at the gate on the day, can get my ticket via SAFC, but much prefer to watch the game near the halfway line

No Cash Turnstiles. 

However Tickets can be purchased from Stadium up until kick off and probably for a wee while after kick off. 

7 hours ago, Macmackem said:

Can someone tell me if you can pay at the gate on the day, can get my ticket via SAFC, but much prefer to watch the game near the halfway line

We do not have cash turnstiles as such. You buy a ticket from either the ticket office at the main stand or at the North stand (Away  support) or a booth at the West stand . Our turnstiles electronically read your ticket for entry. You should be able to buy a ticket ok for the Main or West stands if you want to be at the half-way line.

3 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

Sunderland's allocation has sold out, apparently (according to their forum).

I always anticipated a large travelling support but to sell out is impressive. 

Should be a decent turn out in the home end so might well see over 4,000 for a friendly.

Going to take the kids down to this one as they are keen to see Jack Ross and beat his team.

29 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

I always anticipated a large travelling support but to sell out is impressive. 

Should be a decent turn out in the home end so might well see over 4,000 for a friendly.

Going to take the kids down to this one as they are keen to see Jack Ross and beat his team.

Yeah, it's decent. There've been a few comments to the effect of being surprised how hard it is to get to Paisley from the north east (not as straightforward as you'd hope) - but generally, they all seem very up for it.

I really hope we gub them :lol:

4 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

Sunderland's allocation has sold out, apparently (according to their forum).

Sunderland fans having a good old moan about their Club charging them a £2:50 booking fee for tickets.