Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
shull

Road To Hampden - Scottish Cup 2018/19

Recommended Posts


I’ll bet the Bull inn are sweating , if it is on live TV they may have to show a non old scum game on one their multiple TV channels , and they would have spent all that money on extra channels to avoid missing any ugly sister games for nothing !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will never be on TV, one of the less interesting ties for the neutral.

There's all the usual suspects, plus a Highland Derby ahead of this one.

Quite interesting for us though, Utd will be out for revenge for last season!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It will never be on TV, one of the less interesting ties for the neutral.

There's all the usual suspects, plus a Highland Derby ahead of this one.

Quite interesting for us though, Utd will be out for revenge for last season!

I’d say ours is one of the ones you’d be look for a “shock” in alongside East Fife v Partick. Highland Derby would be first on my list followed by the two I’ve mentioned. Celtic v St Johnstone is a pish tie but you can guarantee it’ll be on TV, while Killie v Sevco (presuming the Sevvies don’t get done) is actually a decent tie in fairness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It will never be on TV, one of the less interesting ties for the neutral.

There's all the usual suspects, plus a Highland Derby ahead of this one.

Quite interesting for us though, Utd will be out for revenge for last season!

They could show that one on Gaelic TV.

Who south of Inverness is interested.    Unless your from Cornwall. :whistle

Edited by pod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I’d say ours is one of the ones you’d be look for a “shock” in alongside East Fife v Partick. Highland Derby would be first on my list followed by the two I’ve mentioned. Celtic v St Johnstone is a pish tie but you can guarantee it’ll be on TV, while Killie v Sevco (presuming the Sevvies don’t get done) is actually a decent tie in fairness.

Dundee United are still operating on a bigger budget than us. Hardly would be a shock if we lose, and don't think the rest of Scotland is too interested!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Dundee United are still operating on a bigger budget than us. Hardly would be a shock if we lose, and don't think the rest of Scotland is too interested!

I do agree with you on this, hence why I used the quotation marks for the word shock.

The perfect example yesterday for me was Motherwell 1-2 Ross County. SPL side having a difficult season against the league leaders of the Championship. No surprise to me that Ross County won yesterday. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Dundee United defeated us, but I hope the new guys will have settled in by then and hopefully we will look like a better side come this match. It’s definitely a comfort we have home advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×