St Mirren v Livingston 25th August 18

St.Ricky

13 hours ago, southsidebud said:

This one of the true markers of our season.

Win this and we will be two out of three with two bottom six rivals put to the sword.

It'll be tough but i reckon 2-1 Saints - because Kenny Miller will obviously score against us.

Or For us? 

I really don't get the pro Miller talk. The guy is supposedly disruptive and is nowhere near the player he once was. Playing for teams where they are scrapping for points every week obviously dosnt suit him. An overpaid disaster waiting to happen. 

4 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Question simply is whether he can do us a turn compared to who we have or can get and whether we can afford his wages. Are Aberdeen not also interested anyway?

Aberdeen have now signed a centre forward.  So have we but we are looking to add a further striker.. 

The Kenny Miller thing brings added focus onto Saturday's match. 

Obviously a very important game.

Looking at our fixtures I’m sure we would have all taken 6 points from our first 3 league games and out at the last 16 of the league cup. If we win on Saturday the good start will continue.

If we draw, 4 points is probably about what was expected from Dundee, Rangers and Livi. A loss would be a real blow, but I don’t think we will lose...

Would like another signing or 3 before kick off. Fancy a sneaky 1-0 win with a Brock-Masden winner. Would put us above Celtic and into the top 6, till Sunday at least :)

8 hours ago, TopCat said:

Obviously a very important game.

Looking at our fixtures I’m sure we would have all taken 6 points from our first 3 league games and out at the last 16 of the league cup. If we win on Saturday the good start will continue.

If we draw, 4 points is probably about what was expected from Dundee, Rangers and Livi. A loss would be a real blow, but I don’t think we will lose...

Would like another signing or 3 before kick off. Fancy a sneaky 1-0 win with a Brock-Masden winner. Would put us above Celtic and into the top 6, till Sunday at least :)

I like this scenario but (being greedy) would like to win by two goals to repair our goal difference. 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I sent my Dad down 2 years ago, he came back with more than he took down..........................that's the way to do it. :wink:

Want to send him back down on sat with a fit centre half and he can take Gary and Adam away with him  :rolleyes: