Old Firm fan allocation poll

Should Old Firm Fans be Given the North Stand Only  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I think the BOD have been give a resounding message with this vote and i know they read the forum.

If everybody who bought in to buy the buds voted no perhaps but not on this showing.  Personally I would give them no tickets but that's agin the SPFL rules.

1 hour ago, LargsBud said:

The title of the poll could be changed to: Would you like an extra couple of hundred grand to help us sign a striker to stay in the league?

A. Yes

B. No

I would have liked an additional choice. 

St Mirren fans to have the North,  Main and South Stands. 

Ie. West stand (where I sit) to go to the visitors. 

Welcome them to the best seat in the house,  easy to police and Steward and we have 3 sides out of 4.

2 hours ago, LargsBud said:

The title of the poll could be changed to: Would you like an extra couple of hundred grand to help us sign a striker to stay in the league?

A. Yes

B. No

Create your own poll. See what people think. I would vote No to that. There is a principle at stake and IMO that is more important.

4 hours ago, zico said:

Oh dear. The forum's prime Old Firm apologist disgraces himself again.

Disgusting that any Saints fan would want to give them any tickets.

So you make a twat of yourself as Wendy earlier today and now you are back to using the zico alias again?

You have no shame. Literally no shame.

A. Yes
B. No
If we sell out the South stand to OF fans 3 times and if every ticket sold is a full price adult ticket and if there are no increased policing and stewarding costs then we'll take in under £120k. This doesn't factor in the loss of selling cheaper South stand season tickets. No chance that we'll make £200k+.

If we sell out the South stand to OF fans 3 times and if every ticket sold is a full price adult ticket and if there are no increased policing and stewarding costs then we'll take in under £120k. This doesn't factor in the loss of selling cheaper South stand season tickets. No chance that we'll make £200k+.
Add in lost revenue from dissatisfied fans and the lost potential income from an increased fanbase through incentivising them, and the figures are even more questionable.

5 hours ago, andrew87 said:
13 hours ago, LargsBud said:
A. Yes
B. No

At £27 per ticket and 1633 seats it's just over £130k but it is still well under the fantasy figure of £200k bring mentioned.

Once you take into account the costs of stewarding, policing and utility bills etc, I would be hard pressed to believe the profit per season would be over £70k to £100k.

It's just not worth it.