Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

15 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Is there just a slight chance that OK could have had reservations about moving the family over here when he looked at the life expectancy of a St Mirren manager?

If you read through this thread you will see there's a slight chance Aliens told him to stay in Ireland. 

Is there just a slight chance that OK could have had reservations about moving the family over here when he looked at the life expectancy of a St Mirren manager?

I guess he should have had those reservations before he took the gig though.

I don't know how to break it to #thichasfcuk that I'm neither in Marbella and that I'm on a boat.

. [emoji23]

Do you really think I care where you are on your budget holiday dumbo? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I know you’re actually in Saltcoats anyway!

#thickasfcuk

how many times can one person be so wrong?

Probably limitless the number of times you can be wrong mr hardman!

#internetgangsta [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

^^^

#thickasfcuk on the verge of tears in Marbella! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Watch you don’t miss your flight dumbo! emoji1.png

Just a little reminder to everyone that this poster is actually a fully grown man, who gets his little joy in life from picking fights with other St Mirren fans on this website :blink:

This has been going on for years without really any point to it all as far as I can see.

You would think from his posts he is about 12, but no. An adult man behaving like this season after season.

As they say, there's always someone worse off than yourself :lol:

On 6/24/2019 at 8:11 PM, Kemp said:

You seem to be a bit of a tube it must be said.

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Just a little reminder to everyone that this poster is actually a fully grown man, who gets his little joy in life from picking fights with other St Mirren fans on this website :blink:

This has been going on for years without really any point to it all as far as I can see.

You would think from his posts he is about 12, but no. An adult man behaving like this season after season.

Whereas you dish our sweary words when anyone doesn't agree with you, very mature. :lol:

Wonder how he’s going to feel in a few months time. Sitting in the dugout with 100 fans watching Coleraine on a cold Saturday afternoon and thinking about his first years double PE session on Monday morning......
In the words of Jim Bowen, “Look at what you could have won”.

2 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

Wonder how he’s going to feel in a few months time. Sitting in the dugout with 100 fans watching Coleraine on a cold Saturday afternoon and thinking about his first years double PE session on Monday morning......
In the words of Jim Bowen, “Look at what you could have won”.

If Oran and his wife are really as gutted as they say about not staying then there is nothing to stop him applying for jobs elsewhere in Scotland and England. He can just about put St Mirren down as a "success", could be other clubs interested.

If he is straight back at Coleraine and teaching then it probably says right call by GS. If not, then a lot of questions come up again.....

4 hours ago, FTOF said:

Just to offset the slavering mess' claims.

Thanks Gordon for the couple of hundred thousand we pocketed after your excellent choice of manager (Jack Ross) was appointed by Sunderland.:)

Stop ruining the club Gordon.:rolleyes:

Three managers have also left "by mutual consent" or been sacked during his time as chairman, plus we've shelled out compensation to bring in Brian Rice and then also sacked Darren Jackson as well. And that's before we get to the player turnover that goes with changing managers every 9 months (on average).

2 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Three managers have also left "by mutual consent" or been sacked during his time as chairman, plus we've shelled out compensation to bring in Brian Rice and then also sacked Darren Jackson as well. And that's before we get to the player turnover that goes with changing managers every 9 months (on average).

Don't, he's hurting. 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

You are completely delusional if you think you are much better than him.

Christ guys, I know it's been a tough week but can we all just tone down the ridiculous, endless squabbling for a bit? It makes this place completely unbearable.

You wouldn't talk to each other in a pub - not sure why you can't just ignore folk you don't like in here.

6 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Hamilton paid us for Brian rice.:byebye

Scott is certainly not perfect, but he's far from the demon that he's being painted as by some of the more insular (and I'm being polite here) members of our support.

10 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Christ guys, I know it's been a tough week but can we all just tone down the ridiculous, endless squabbling for a bit? It makes this place completely unbearable.

You wouldn't talk to each other in a pub - not sure why you can't just ignore folk you don't like in here.

It is a fair point. Unfortunately the ignore function only works if people don't quote the roasters you have on ignore. Quite why they were let out the sin bin I don't know.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

This twaddle about sacrificing family life, FFS, don't you think Kearneys wife could get a job over here, does anybody think two young children couldn't settle in a school over here?

In truth I wouldn’t relocate my family for a football manager’s job. Very few in the game seem to stay at a club for over three years (ours don’t even make two years these days), and most clubs are chasing ambitions they can’t match, or get tired of the same old and feel change is needed when progress stifles. I’d prefer to travel and video call them instead of changing my kids schools every three years, unsettling them and impacting their childhood so heavily.