Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Sonny

Season Tickets

Recommended Posts

Ah, summer drinking. :lol:



Haven’t been near it in over a month, just getting totally f**ked off by that prick. He and his stupid f**king adversary Bazil f**king brush are getting on my tits big style.

An easily offended snowflake dickwad and a f**king idiot are destroying this forum........ well , those two idiots and a few others .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



You obviously missed the three laughter emojis you annoying snowflake Cnut.

Go and f**k your self . Twat .
Your laughing emoji's implied laughing at people struggling to renew their season tickets.

My response was far from self-aggrandizing as mine were renewed.

I was showing solidarity with fellow fans still struggling... The ones you appear not to give a toss about due to your sanctimonious twattery or very poor attempt at humour!

I'm having a great day thanks.

Have managed to make a very positive impact in the lives of some very deserving people!

Go practice your poor attempts at humour or give up the sanctimonious twattery!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Your laughing emoji's implied laughing at people struggling to renew their season tickets.

My response was far from self-aggrandizing as mine were renewed.

I was showing solidarity with fellow fans still struggling... The ones you appear not to give a toss about due to your sanctimonious twattery or very poor attempt at humour!

I'm having a great day thanks.

Have managed to make a very positive impact in the lives of some very deserving people!

Go practice your poor attempts at humour or give up the sanctimonious twattery!



And you dear sir can f**k off and continue your boring war with baz, destroying every decent thread with your inane drivel while no doubt wanking off into your copy of women’s weekly .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



And you dear sir can f**k off and continue your boring war with baz, destroying every decent thread with your inane drivel while no doubt wanking off into your copy of women’s weekly .
Have a nice day precious!
Sorry if I hurt your feelings by actually caring about people trying to renew their season tickets!

You do seem a bit obsessed with wanking. Just an observation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trying to renew my season ticket now. My diary flagged up it was due today so I'm trying to log in.
To no avail unfortunately. Clicked new password - no email received.
What should I do?
Try checking your junk or spam folder as the email may have ended up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sgt Schultz said:
7 minutes ago, garzo said:
trying to renew my season ticket now. My diary flagged up it was due today so I'm trying to log in.
To no avail unfortunately. Clicked new password - no email received.
What should I do?

Try checking your junk or spam folder as the email may have ended up there.

Did. No email received unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

 

 


Haven’t been near it in over a month, just getting totally f**ked off by that prick. He and his stupid f**king adversary Bazil f**king brush are getting on my tits big style.

An easily offended snowflake dickwad and a f**king idiot are destroying this forum........ well , those two idiots and a few others .

 

 

Well you’re a little ray of sunshine. :lol:

sorry if it upsets you that people with conflicting views are allowed to discuss on here. You can just ignore the content you don’t want to read instead of calling people an ‘idiot’ right enough. That’s not very nice.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Did. No email received unfortunately. 

From smfc official twitter account:

 

Anyone who is experiencing problems buying or renewing Season Tickets, whether online or via the ticket office, should email [email protected] before midnight tonight to ensure Early Bird pricing will be honoured.

 

 

I emailed them earlier and they have put my name on a list allowing me until Tuesday to phone the ticket office and purchase a new ticket.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
From smfc official twitter account: 
Anyone who is experiencing problems buying or renewing Season Tickets, whether online or via the ticket office, should email [email protected] before midnight tonight to ensure Early Bird pricing will be honoured.
 
 
I emailed them earlier and they have put my name on a list allowing me until Tuesday to phone the ticket office and purchase a new ticket.
 

Yet, we continue to have online issues

They’ve had a very long time to finally sort this

Even the recent disgraceful play off ticket fiasco wasn’t enough to get them to address it in full

Communication to this day is appalling on far too many occasions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, whydowebother said:


Only because no f**ker can log on , buy the correct seat - get the email reply from the club or get through on the phone !!
 

You've really got to wonder why the ticketing issues haven't been sorted by now ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

season ticket renewed - nice lady at the ticket office took my money on the phone there 🙂

Still unable to log into the system though - a small technical issue but a major PR and finance issue for the club to resolve as a matter of priority.

Finding new ways to generate revenue are a focus; so we are told. Concentrate on the basics before building that I'd suggest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, garzo said:

season ticket renewed - nice lady at the ticket office took my money on the phone there 🙂

Still unable to log into the system though - a small technical issue but a major PR and finance issue for the club to resolve as a matter of priority.

Finding new ways to generate revenue are a focus; so we are told. Concentrate on the basics before building that I'd suggest.

I renewed mine in person at the ticket office, weeks ago, after multiple efforts to do it online failed. I received the ‘no memberships to renew’ message, a few times, and it simply would not work. The user interface remains unweildy, counter-intuative, and clumsy to even try to navigate.

As I was going to Braehead from Cumbernauld anyway, thought I would carry on to the stadium first and get it sorted by a human being. The conversation was an interesting one. Kind of went like this...

Me: ‘Hi there, want to renew my season ticket please, been having a bit of trouble doing it online’.

Office: ‘No problem, but there shouldn’t be online issues, it’s been sorted’.

Me: ‘Definitely still problems, I tried many times, including this morning before heading here from Cumbernauld. Maybe it works for those using Windows? All my stuff is Apple’.

Office: ‘No, it definitely works with Apple too’

(Me - to myself in my head: ‘No it fcuking doesn’t’)

Me, out loud again: ‘Well, I tried it on an iPhone, iPad, a desktop iMac. I tried Safari, Firefox.... nothing. Same as last season. I have encountered nothing but trouble using Interstadia’s online ticketing system’.

Office: ‘Oh well’.

.... transaction then concluded and I went to Braehead for a cappucino and a lemon muffin fae’ Costa. There clearly is a problem, and if anyone suggests contacting the club, rather than moan on a forum, I did that. Last season when I faced the exact same nonsense. An e-mail to the chairman, which he passed on to Interstadia. So, twelve months later, I thought it might work. It didn’t. I guess most of us who post on forums are ‘die hard’ types to one degree or another. Wonder how many prospective ‘customers’ who go online simply give up with that pish after two minutes.

Edited by pozbaird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I renewed mine in person at the ticket office, weeks ago, after multiple efforts to do it online failed. I received the ‘no memberships to renew’ message, a few times, and it simply would not work. The user interface remains unweildy, counter-intuative, and clumsy to even try to navigate.

As I was going to Braehead from Cumbernauld anyway, thought I would carry on to the stadium first and get it sorted by a human being. The conversation was an interesting one. Kind of went like this...

Me: ‘Hi there, want to renew my season ticket please, been having a bit of trouble doing it online’.

Office: ‘No problem, but there shouldn’t be online issues, it’s been sorted’.

Me: ‘Definitely still problems, I tried many times, including this morning before heading here from Cumbernauld. Maybe it works for those using Windows? All my stuff is Apple’.

Office: ‘No, it definitely works with Apple too’

(Me - to myself in my head: ‘No it fcuking doesn’t’)

Me, out loud again: ‘Well, I tried it on an iPhone, iPad, a desktop iMac. I tried Safari, Firefox.... nothing. Same as last season. I have encountered nothing but trouble using Interstadia’s online ticketing system’.

Office: ‘Oh well’.

.... transaction then concluded and I went to Braehead for a cappucino and a lemon muffin fae’ Costa. There clearly is a problem, and if anyone suggests contacting the club, rather than moan on a forum, I did that. Last season when I faced the exact same nonsense. An e-mail to the chairman, which he passed on to Interstadia. So, twelve months later, I thought it might work. It didn’t. I guess most of us who post on forums are ‘die hard’ types to one degree or another. Wonder how many prospective ‘customers’ who go online simply give up with that pish after two minutes.

I spoke to the lady about my problem with the ticket system, very nice and helpful lady by the way, she said that was interstadia nothing to do with her and couldn't refer me to anyone at the club - maybe David is the one dealing with that.

I was getting fed up - 3 days trying to renew - should have been a straightforward transaction, completed in minutes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, garzo said:

I spoke to the lady about my problem with the ticket system, very nice and helpful lady by the way, she said that was interstadia nothing to do with her and couldn't refer me to anyone at the club - maybe David is the one dealing with that.

I was getting fed up - 3 days trying to renew - should have been a straightforward transaction, completed in minutes.

 

Don’t get me wrong, the ticket office staff member wasn’t being cheeky with their responses, just matter of fact that it had ‘been sorted’. We just agreed to disagree on that, and moved onto getting my ST put through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a call yesterday from the ticket office just after 9am and got it sorted. Decent enough response as I sent an email Sunday night. Last year I renewed online no bother, this year it wasn't having it, no memberships available to renew message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I renewed mine in person at the ticket office, weeks ago, after multiple efforts to do it online failed. I received the ‘no memberships to renew’ message, a few times, and it simply would not work. The user interface remains unweildy, counter-intuative, and clumsy to even try to navigate.

As I was going to Braehead from Cumbernauld anyway, thought I would carry on to the stadium first and get it sorted by a human being. The conversation was an interesting one. Kind of went like this...

Me: ‘Hi there, want to renew my season ticket please, been having a bit of trouble doing it online’.

Office: ‘No problem, but there shouldn’t be online issues, it’s been sorted’.

Me: ‘Definitely still problems, I tried many times, including this morning before heading here from Cumbernauld. Maybe it works for those using Windows? All my stuff is Apple’.

Office: ‘No, it definitely works with Apple too’

(Me - to myself in my head: ‘No it fcuking doesn’t’)

Me, out loud again: ‘Well, I tried it on an iPhone, iPad, a desktop iMac. I tried Safari, Firefox.... nothing. Same as last season. I have encountered nothing but trouble using Interstadia’s online ticketing system’.

Office: ‘Oh well’.

.... transaction then concluded and I went to Braehead for a cappucino and a lemon muffin fae’ Costa. There clearly is a problem, and if anyone suggests contacting the club, rather than moan on a forum, I did that. Last season when I faced the exact same nonsense. An e-mail to the chairman, which he passed on to Interstadia. So, twelve months later, I thought it might work. It didn’t. I guess most of us who post on forums are ‘die hard’ types to one degree or another. Wonder how many prospective ‘customers’ who go online simply give up with that pish after two minutes.

Don't use f'n apple then. 

I renewed mine on the day the early bird started. No problem.

I have found a use for apple on windows though.

 

Windows-apple.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...