Baccus

Bringing back to topic, I saw a real improvement on Bacus, back to his form before the world cup.  The fact that there is still 3 weeks left of the transfer window terrifies me as options in midfield will be limited if we lose a player like this last minute and have to limp through to January. 

31 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

He didnt dive mate...  the poster just lives off reactions... ignore and he fades away

Well done regarding your expert ignoring of me .

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Or f**k off...sounds more permanent

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

A consistent fanny... i will give him that

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

We should take pity really... this is his life and has been last 10 plus years.... a harmless little fud

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Amazing that you can get wifi in a padded cell these days 

46 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Bringing back to topic, I saw a real improvement on Bacus, back to his form before the world cup.  The fact that there is still 3 weeks left of the transfer window terrifies me as options in midfield will be limited if we lose a player like this last minute and have to limp through to January. 

Honestly believe Baccus carried an injury after WC...  def back on form.... we lose him for a good fee then job done...Maybe Bunce can step up

23 hours ago, shull said:

I would transfer Baccus and any other player who disgraces our Club constantly.

Baccus renowned for trying to get other players booked by flashing imaginary cards at the referee. And on Sunday he was booked for his cheating diving.

A horrible person, get rid.

Yellow card in England now for players flashing imaginary cards  

Hopefully, they do the same in Scotland.

I would make it a red card as I would for cheating divers.

Baccus should change his ways and stop acting like a spoiled entitled child or get out of my Club .

2 hours ago, shull said:

child or get out of my Club

Couple of points

1. he didnt dive there was contact and it would have been better for him to have stayed on his feet as he was through them.

2. Its not your club its just one which you claim to support, unless you are a SMISA member in which case it sort of is I guess.

7 hours ago, shull said:

Tom Daley could.

F*cking tedious, shull. 

You've expressed your opinion, others have read it, so how often must you repeat yourself ?

You've squeezed as much attention-seeking as you're gonna get out of this one.

17 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

F*cking tedious, shull. 

You've expressed your opinion, others have read it, so how often must you repeat yourself ?

You've squeezed as much attention-seeking as you're gonna get out of this one.

Hush grumpy 

20 hours ago, shull said:

Baccus should change his ways and stop acting like a spoiled entitled child or get out of my Club .

Why do folks get their knickers in a twist about players claiming for a card?

Is it ok to claim for a foul? Or a penalty? But if you get kicked around all game, keep it zipped or you're off. 

I don't see the difference. Fans continually shout for cards and rightly so - but players, oh no - shame on you!!

f**kin nuts. 

18 minutes ago, porks said:

Why do folks get their knickers in a twist about players claiming for a card?

Is it ok to claim for a foul? Or a penalty? But if you get kicked around all game, keep it zipped or you're off. 

I don't see the difference. Fans continually shout for cards and rightly so - but players, oh no - shame on you!!

f**kin nuts. 

For foul language sir. Take this.. 

hand-holding-bright-yellow-card-against-white-background.jpg.46a4f3c8b7fcafcba69b7728d859527c.jpg

Next time, you're off 

On 8/8/2023 at 11:23 PM, Ethan said:

Boyd Munce looks a player. His level of fitness worries me though. He always looks knackered after 5 minutes

Yea - from what I’ve seen fitness is an issue but he seems to have an eye for a good pass and fairly solid in terms of ball retention and physicality. Reminded me of a young Charlie Adam - no particularly fast/super fit but has a good football head. Time will tell. 

22 hours ago, shull said:

Manager needs to have a word