Saints v sevco Oct 6th

HSS

So disappointing. Similar feel to Dunne’s crazy red against Celtic. It is instinct but it’s a case of just giving away a goal scoring opportunity or giving away a goal scoring opportunity and putting us a man down. Was anyone’s game before it happened. 
Only 1 down at the moment and Hemming doing the business for us so far. Would be a miracle if we get anything out of this but you never know. 

14 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Despite Strain’s stupidity; really proud of the team today. Every single one of them has put in some shift. In days gone by this would’ve turned into a right tanking. 

First defeat of the season, had to happen sometime. Rangers officially world beaters now.

4 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

With a biased commentary team on Sky Rangers TV, it is hardly surprising that they choose to ignore the sectarian singing of the Sevco fans.

Then again so do the majority of their so-called 'decent' fans and have done so for decades.

Didn't hear it. When they are o TV, I switch the sound off. Been doing that for years.

9 minutes ago, Qarsaan said:

Didn't hear it. When they are o TV, I switch the sound off. Been doing that for years.

I'm sure I did hear it.

The TV companies are very quick to apologise for any foul language picked up by their microphones.

However, they and the SFA and Police Scotland, seem to have a hearing problem when it comes to sectarian singing - all to Scotland's shame.

Edited by northstbuddie

Sky started their fake crowd overdub when they started it but you heard it clear as day just after the second goal. Disappointing

3 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

I'm sure I did hear it.

The TV companies are very quick to apologise for any foul language picked up by their microphones.

However, they and the SFA and Police Scotland, seem to have a hearing problem when it comes to sectarian singing - all to Scotland's shame.

in this day and age that it isn’t called out by the authorities. 
Great effort from the team with Hemming, Gogic, Tanser and McMenamin our standouts, but it was over when Strain had his brainfart unfortunately. 
Wonder with hindsight if we went 2 up top a bit early. They scored their second just after it and there was still over 20 to go. We had looked comfortable but were  tiring to be fair.
I’ve learned not to question Robbo’s decisions over the last few months. I think he knows what he’s doing.
 Bit of an opportunity missed but it’s been a great start to the season. 

30 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

With a biased commentary team on Sky Rangers TV, it is hardly surprising that they choose to ignore the sectarian singing of the Sevco fans.

Then again so do the majority of their so-called 'decent' fans and have done so for decades.

It’s biased in the sense that the chat is all about Rangers, but I do think Kenny Miller is a decent pundit and is pretty even handed. He was very complimentary about St. Mirren today and not in the usual ultra patronising way that OF minded pundits often are. 

23 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Sky started their fake crowd overdub when they started it but you heard it clear as day just after the second goal. Disappointing

in this day and age that it isn’t called out by the authorities. 
Great effort from the team with Hemming, Gogic, Tanser and McMenamin our standouts, but it was over when Strain had his brainfart unfortunately. 
Wonder with hindsight if we went 2 up top a bit early. They scored their second just after it and there was still over 20 to go. We had looked comfortable but were  tiring to be fair.
I’ve learned not to question Robbo’s decisions over the last few months. I think he knows what he’s doing.
 Bit of an opportunity missed but it’s been a great start to the season. 

The problem I have is what the f**k does he see in Olasanya he's f**king hopeless the Israeli  boys got pace what's he got to do to get a game.

Edited by elvis

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

It’s biased in the sense that the chat is all about Rangers, but I do think Kenny Miller is a decent pundit and is pretty even handed. He was very complimentary about St. Mirren today and not in the usual ultra patronising way that OF minded pundits often are. 

The whole chat has been about how far Rangers are from Celtic except up to the start of the game we were second.

In some ways I hope our progress is underplayed as it could be satisfying come the season end.

Boyd and Sutton obsessing about the deficiencies and qualities in each OF team is quite sad.

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Agree with you about Miller but Chris Boyd is another kettle of fish and another of the Sky pundits was sat in the Sevco dugout this afternoon.

The broadcasting companies in general (including BBC) taylor their output to appeal to the 2 big sectarian clubs in Scotland.

95% of their coverage is targeted at them.