Motherwell Away 30 March

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Sadly we have chucked it this season. Top 6 still quite likely with the points we have already. But getting Europe will be down to other teams. 

Awful performance against a poor Motherwell. 

I knew you were a stupid Version of Elvis.

On 3/21/2024 at 1:33 AM, shull said:

Prediction

Motherwell 1 St Mirren 4

Estimated Attendance 5987

Marching on towards our next let down.

Maybe not 

An official attendance of 5492 at Fir Park 

Good 

1 hour ago, Helmettroll said:

We were the better team and should have won that today, Kiltie should have been hooked he was like a ghost out there today, 

2 points dropped imo, disappointing..☹️

Agree with this...  thought Kiltie would have been subbed instead of Olusanya,  but would have took a point before kick off,  If we can do the business next week we'll be in great position to fight for 4th come the split. 

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Agree with this...  thought Kiltie would have been subbed instead of Olusanya,  but would have took a point before kick off,  If we can do the business next week we'll be in great position to fight for 4th come the split. 

Olusanya was awful today.

1 hour ago, Smithers Jones said:

Olusanya was awful today.

And yet the game changed for the worse for us when he went off of thep

I thought he did well with no support, Mandron was not interested today and Toyosi was left to do it all up front today.  Once we lost his running power we offered nothing.  I thought Kiltie and Tanser had extremely quiet games and my opinion is that all we offered went down the right side 

Had we given Ayunga 10 minurtes alongside Olusanya I think it could have been a win for us, as we went with only Mandron up front for too long a period.   At least Ayunga put in some effort and endeavour, something we didn't see from either Mandron, Tanser or Kiltie.  You can't have that many players basically cruising 

14 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Aye, i thought, in spells, we played well. It did look like a "heads ir tails" game for me so, as you say, a point isn't a bad result.

We need to remember were almost guaranteed top 6 and have been in the top 6 for most of the season.

It wasn't so long ago we were looking over our shoulder at the bottom places. 

Disappointed not to take all three points. VAR once again fecked us. Given the fact the obvious penalty that wasn't awarded would have possibly given us a one goal advantage, there is no certainty it would have changed the result but it does prove, if proof was needed, that VAR in this country does nothing to improve the game north of Hadrian's wall.