The Jim Goodwin Thread

The main reason we won the game was down to commitment Jim gave 100% as did others and they were rattled.

McNamara would rather we stood off them and let them play, we had other ideas. McNamara needs a Jim Goodwin or an Aber in his team. No good standing on the side lines shouting a big bad man hit me, man up FFS.

Jim has added another string to his legend status, even wee ned bhoy Lennon got a ban for swearing at him.

There's only one Jim Goodwin and he belongs to us.

Jim did the crime, and it was a bad one in spite of what some say on here, he'll now have to take his deserved medicine.

As a club however, we rely on the goodwill of other clubs in the SPFL and in turn dish it out in equal measure. We offer up our facilities most every home game to let a couple of young boys from the opposition head up into our stand with a camera and film the entire match, as we'd have allowed Dundee Utd to do so. Anytime another club now approaches us to request permission to film the entire match for 'training purposes', they should be unceremoniously told to f**k off and the sniveling, snottering shite purported by DUFC's official club YT and Twitter accounts cited as the official reason for us telling them to get tae.

Jim Goodwin has in his entire career been sent off twice, he's 32 years of age and in my opinion that says it all. The constant bitching from fellow professionals in the game is just f**king ridiculous. He was a bit naughty with the forearm across the boy Armstrong but the media seem to be in on the witch hunt that's gathering momentum.

Is he any more of a hardman than the likes of Black, Lasley, Brown, Tokely and a few others I think not, Did the Turkish striker at Dundee Utd not attempt to grab a referee by the throat a few months ago ? Short memories from the hypocrites at Dundee Utd.

The Fakes should have hud a penalty but the challenge didn't look as bad Jim's. .It doesn't make it alright tho'

the only elbow that drew blood wasn't even mentioned the saints game was high tempo and physical jim took a good few hits in his 43 mins on the pitch but didn't roll around limp for 30 seconds or rub his head he got up and played on I still don't think jims challenges were bad he gave back what he had taken it seems its one rule for jim one rule for others

the only elbow that drew blood wasn't even mentioned the saints game was high tempo and physical jim took a good few hits in his 43 mins on the pitch but didn't roll around limp for 30 seconds or rub his head he got up and played on I still don't think jims challenges were bad he gave back what he had taken it seems its one rule for jim one rule for others

I'm just annoyed that Jim didn't sort out the number 18 in the ICT game. .

Also, people are forgetting that the wee dick Armstrong had been flinging himself about for 10 minutes before that. Cheat deserved a belt in the chops. Time some people grew up and we get back to how fitba should be.

Edited by Herbie

The main reason we won the game was down to commitment Jim gave 100% as did others and they were rattled.

McNamara would rather we stood off them and let them play, we had other ideas. McNamara needs a Jim Goodwin or an Aber in his team. No good standing on the side lines shouting a big bad man hit me, man up FFS.

Jim has added another string to his legend status, even wee ned bhoy Lennon got a ban for swearing at him.

There's only one Jim Goodwin and he belongs to us.

Correct Oh Sober Yin ! clap.gif

I've had some rather upset Utd fans on my Facebook page gnashing their teeth and wanting the death penalty brought back. :)

Certainly gives the cup game an extra edge. Not sure if it'll be a bonus for us if they are upset but Goodwin, assuming he's not been banned, will get plenty of attention.

I'm certainly attending now, love a good grudge match.

Does anyone know if Lunny watches the full game or just the highlighted incidents ? If it's only the highlighted incidents then United with their sense of fair play should also have shown the elbow on Thommo and the attempt by Shitci on Goodwin. Maybe we should be e-mailing Lunny to make sure he is aware of these.

Does anyone know if Lunny watches the full game or just the highlighted incidents ? If it's only the highlighted incidents then United with their sense of fair play should also have shown the elbow on Thommo and the attempt by Shitci on Goodwin. Maybe we should be e-mailing Lunny to make sure he is aware of these.

Naw, dinnae dae that.

Just email Fanny McNamara the score alongside a photo of Casper.

Naw, dinnae dae that.

Just email Fanny McNamara the score alongside a photo of Casper.

The thing is, the SFA have made the rule about tv evidence but there is no way they should be allowed to get away with just highlighted incidents. If they are going to use tv evidence they should get recordings of every game and have a panel sit and watch for each incident and then take any necessary action, otherwise we have people like MacNamara, Nedbhoy, fat sally who all have their pet journalists that will edit the incidents they highlight which is basically another form of cheating.

We should just stand back and let them run right over the top of us, that's what McNamara is wanting. The last team to get into them was ICT and big Butcher ended up with a bigger ban than the United thug that assaulted the linesman.

As they would say in Dad's Army "they don't like it up them"

We should just stand back and let them run right over the top of us, that's what McNamara is wanting. The last team to get into them was ICT and big Butcher ended up with a bigger ban than the United thug that assaulted the linesman. As they would say in Dad's Army "they don't like it up them"

Exactly, that's what happened in Dundee and look what happened. So def wasn't going too happen again, we're not there too let them play.

As for the BBC sportscene, who are they too over highlight what happened? Seems Dundee unt & BBC got what they wanted. If the referee cant deal with it on the day TV evidence shouldn't be used, they only use it when it suits them. No wonder the crowds have died over the years.

Should we ask the BBC to edit their highlights again and maybe show the elbow that the Saints player was on the receiving end of ? Would McNamara and his pet journalists be asking for that incident to be reviewed and his player given a retrospective ban ? No because it doesn't fit the agenda.

Edited by class of 76-77

Should we ask the BBC to edit their highlights again and maybe show the elbow that the Saints player was on the receiving end off ? Would McNamara and his pet journalists be asking for that incident to be reviewed and his player given a retrospective ban ? No because it doesn't fit the agenda.

I don't think we should accept this charge quietly should it happen. Risk losing the £1k by appealing it, at the same time highlighting other incidents and the complete mess that is the review system !

I don't think we should accept this charge quietly should it happen. Risk losing the £1k by appealing it, at the same time highlighting other incidents and the complete mess that is the review system !

We should deal with this internally before the sfa/spfl look at it. We should fine our captain, drop him to the bench and accept whatever suspension he gets.