Gilmour

Kemp

Bulldozed our stadium, too lazy to even bother appointing a manager, constantly self promoting and now allegedly trying to sell the club to some dodgy South American agents?

Has there ever been a bigger enemy of st mirren fc?

It's time to ditch the story of this man being the saviour of the club. He is the worst thing to ever happen to us.

Bulldozed our stadium, too lazy to even bother appointing a manager, constantly self promoting and now allegedly trying to sell the club to some dodgy South American agents?

It's time to ditch the story of this man being the saviour of the club. He is the worst thing to ever happen to us.

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif BRILLIANT THREAD lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by shull

Now this is what I call an April 1st thread.

What did he call fans at the Q&A night who questioned the appointment of Craig, and predicted this shambles of a season?

Keyboard warriors and knickerwetters was it!!!

You have to laugh.

He also said We'll be fine , how wrong could he be ?

Edited by billyg

Who would own a club ?

While our situation is far from perfict we are alive in a new stadium with proper training facilities and debt free. On top of that we have won a national trophy in recent years.

For me Gilmour will always be a legand , sure he does not get everything right do any of us.

Tough times , if you really want to come out this dark tunnel then we need to stick together give the team good support.

We will lose some games however positive support will help the team pick up points.

Jesus. Another thread of melodramatic pish lol.gif .

It's Sunday FFS. The game was yesterday.

There's NOTHING we can do to influence matters on the pitch if the players are no longer interested in playing for their wages so

why let it bother you to this extent?

We'll stay up or we'll go down. The club will still be here and we'll still be playing matches.

Football is a hobby. If you see it as more than that then you're just deliberately making your lives more difficult than they need to be.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

3 teams are showing signs of bottling it and now Partick are looking wobbly.

Once we get the Celtic game out the way it's bottom 6 teams pretty much all the way.

I can't wait.

As we plunge into obscurity I'm sure he'll be big enough to meet the same supporters and say you were right and I was was wrong.

.......or perhaps he'll be like that Greek captain who jumped off the sinking ship and watched the disaster unfold from the shore.

I thought it was the supporters that were doing that. The captain is still at the helm.

I'm no longer a great fan of the BoD but I don't see how you can blame them for the bizarre signing policies of TC and now G&T.

I was sceptical about the appointment of the appointment of TC but it did have the merits of being done quickly and continuity as for G&T the appointment was clearly driven by finances, it just goes to show how fine the margins are for a club our size.

Time to dig out the brown breeks......................

I keep saying it, you can't criticise him. He's Teflon coated. If you are over-critical, 1998 is brought up, and you are asked if YOU bought shares at the time. If you try the 'Gilmour, Gilmour, GTF' tack - you're beat again. People will respond 'He IS trying to GTF, and has been for five years'.

There's no point, it's like kicking a puppy, you will be rounded on and told we should be naming stands after him.

Edited by pozbaird

I'm no longer a great fan of the BoD but I don't see how you can blame them for the bizarre signing policies of TC and now G&T.

I was sceptical about the appointment of the appointment of TC but it did have the merits of being done quickly and continuity as for G&T the appointment was clearly driven by finances, it just goes to show how fine the margins are for a club our size.

Time to dig out the brown breeks......................

Teale was given a trial period where by there was a marked improvement over the previous manager. On the last day of the season we lost one of our better player no fault of Teale.. He has tried to bring in players at a difficult time. By writing that I'm not saying it was the right decision but I can understand why he was appointed. My hopes are pinned on we pick up points with teams around us and from this coming Saturday. Deep down I think we will go down. The club badly needs rejuvenated from top to bottom. Going down will start that process in my opinion though it might take a few years to bounce back with a renewed hunger. This fighting. a battle to survive every season has reached its peak with everything negative that can be thrown at us.

Teale was given a trial period where by there was a marked improvement over the previous manager. On the last day of the season we lost one of our better player no fault of Teale.. He has tried to bring in players at a difficult time. By writing that I'm not saying it was the right decision but I can understand why he was appointed. My hopes are pinned on we pick up points with teams around us and from this coming Saturday. Deep down I think we will go down. The club badly needs rejuvenated from top to bottom. Going down will start that process in my opinion though it might take a few years to bounce back with a renewed hunger. This fighting. a battle to survive every season has reached its peak with everything negative that can be thrown at us.

Marked improvement, not that I noticed. It's been the same as under TC a few glorious defeats, a few stinkers and a win or two out of the blue - we're currently back where we were when TC was sacked, second bottom on GD. As SG said it's a results driven business and they're not any better than under the previous incumbent. Tealzo wasn't able to wheel&deal to any great effect during the transfer window and we still have an unbalanced squad, in short he's not the manager SG talked about on the radio back in December.

I keep saying it, you can't criticise him. He's Teflon coated. If you are over-critical, 1998 is brought up, and you are asked if YOU bought shares at the time. If you try the 'Gilmour, Gilmour, GTF' tack - you're beat again. People will respond 'He IS trying to GTF, and has been for five years'.

There's no point, it's like kicking a puppy, you will be rounded on and told we should be naming stands after him.

How about the Main stand at Love St?

Great at the time. Did the job. Much loved by all. Passed its sell by date and ultimately in danger of collapse.

And of course - now gone. (Funny how we lamented its passing but soon got used to its replacement)whistling.gif

How about the Main stand at Love St?

Great at the time. Did the job. Much loved by all. Passed its sell by date and ultimately in danger of collapse.

And of course - now gone. (Funny how we lamented its passing but soon got used to its replacement)whistling.gif

Aye,,..... Right! Most will never get used to the "Box".

And Poz.

I'm up for naming the stand.

Whit's the puppies name though?

Edited to add:

I wouldn't like the main stand renamed Rover!

Edited by stlucifer