New 1877 Members Only Supporters Club

Hope it goes well tomorrow.

Regardless of attendance it's already a success. You can't argue with the membership figures.

I'm sure there will be tweaks to the structure over time to maximise it's potential.

Well done in making it happen.

Been a lot of hard work in the last 14 month but now we're there we just hope it will a great facility for the Saints fans. I think Alan Wardrop deserves a lot of respect for the work he has put into this project.

Been a lot of hard work in the last 14 month but now we're there we just hope it will a great facility for the Saints fans. I think Alan Wardrop deserves a lot of respect for the work he has put into this project.

Well said - This has been Alan's idea germinated from the fan zone December 14 . There have been many obstacles and challenges along the way but it has been done. Great job and something that many fans will appreciate from 2moro and in years to come - CHEERS

Open Letter to the fan's council

Well done guys, no really well done indeed. Where there was void there is bar, where there was dead space there is a money making mechanism. I just hope daft Campbell's incompetence doesn't get too much in the way. It is not his fault he is just lazy and difficult.

Great job folks. you won't get much credit from the argumentative idiots on here but take it from me........you have done our club a great service.

Proud to support the same team as you.

Tedious of Tommicuss.

Open Letter to the fan's council

Well done guys, no really well done indeed. Where there was void there is bar, where there was dead space there is a money making mechanism. I just hope daft Campbell's incompetence doesn't get too much in the way. It is not his fault he is just lazy and difficult.

Great job folks. you won't get much credit from the argumentative idiots on here but take it from me........you have done our club a great service.

Proud to support the same team as you.

Tedious of Tommicuss.

Correct Sir Tom, if things like this were left to some of the trumpets on here nothing would get done they go over everything trying for the perfect solution instead of getting on with things.

We have a bar and it is full to capacity for today. Fantastic job to all concerned.

Correct Sir Tom, if things like this were left to some of the trumpets on here nothing would get done they go over everything trying for the perfect solution instead of getting on with things.

We have a bar and it is full to capacity for today. Fantastic job to all concerned.

Could also make for a better atmosphere in the ground and a bit more noise if people have had a beer or two.

Great opening for the club. Loads of room , good atmosphere. Piper was a nice touch. Players came up after game and good to see Goody getting his picture taken with fans beside his image on wall - a true saints Legend. Well done to all concerned for hard work and team obliged too with 3 good points.

Photos look good.

I'm not a member and wont ever use it so who am I to criticise....

However...

My one suggestion is that there appears to be a lack of seating. If I were a member then I'd like more seating.

Looks great though. Well done.

Like I said in a previous post all the little teething probs will be sorted out in the close season, As they say Rome wasn't built in a day.

Like I said in a previous post all the little teething probs will be sorted out in the close season, As they say Rome wasn't built in a day and Romulus and Remus didn't charge Fifty quid plus a tenner a month just to get in.

FIFY

Let alone charge £6:00 to bring a friend.

Edited by stlucifer