The Blue Puke Fc 2012 V St Mirren. Petrofac Cup 28/11/15

shull

Experienced players at this level badly needed to be brought in during January.

Needs a new manager in now to give him time to assess the dross and have full transfer window to make some swaps or get rid of 5 or 6 to just get 2 or 3 of some ability to play at this level in and just hope a squad of 14/15 can stay injury free for the remainder of the year...other than that we're looking at League 1 with current manager.

Around 250K gate money with minus vat and the cost of opening ibrox we might make about 70k. Is that enough to get rid of him ?

Do they not add the gates from both semis and split it 4 ways like they do in the Scottish and League cups? Don't think we'll be getting as much as some think

Edited by Gosport Buddie

Can't complain about the result. Embarrassingly one-sided from the start. Could've been a goal down within seconds of the kick-off at IPox...yet again.

However, the real worry is to have been comprehensively outplayed but only one goal down and after 75 plus mins and then concede another 3 in the last 15 minutes.

Proof that the team remains woefully unfit or just a case of not being up for the fight?

Either way it's an indictment of the Murray/Miller partnership. Utterly hopeless.

Can't complain about the result. Embarrassingly one-sided from the start. Could've been a goal down within seconds of the kick-off at IPox...yet again.

However, the real worry is to have been comprehensively outplayed but only one goal down and after 75 plus mins and then concede another 3 in the last 15 minutes.

Proof that the team remains woefully unfit or just a case of not being up for the fight?

Either way it's an indictment of the Murray/Miller partnership. Utterly hopeless.

Well we were throwing bodies forward at that point. Once the second goes in its game over.

IM talking on St Mirren Radio just now.

Talking all about Rangers' 'quality'.

FFS, Ian, just chuck it now.

Next Saturday he will be saying the same about Queens quality after they win in Paisley. The man is an arrogant, cluesless fool.

At least Goodwin admitted on the radio that we haven't been good enough this season and we should be doing much better.

My mate was at Ralston on Thursday and said the atmosphere around the club was very reminiscent of this time last year when TC was on his way out.

Also heard Murray is as bad at gambling as he is at managing a football team and lost quite a lot of money only a few years ago to a bad gambling habit.

Next Saturday he will be saying the same about Queens quality after they win in Paisley. The man is an arrogant, cluesless fool.

At least Goodwin admitted on the radio that we haven't been good enough this season and we should be doing much better.

My mate was at Ralston on Thursday and said the atmosphere around the club was very reminiscent of this time last year when TC was on his way out.

Also heard Murray is as bad at gambling as he is at managing a football team and lost quite a lot of money only a few years ago to a bad gambling habit.

I've heard the same thing from an ex oldco player.. he has (had) a serious problem,

Right now he's gambling with our clubs future...enough is enough, time to go Murray.

I've heard the same thing from an ex oldco player.. he has (had) a serious problem,

Right now he's gambling with our clubs future...enough is enough, time to go Murray.

I think this is a bit low. We are mostly all in agreement that the manager is under performing but to highlight something of his personnal life that has had no bearing on his tenure at St Mirren is a bit much.

Jim C.

I think this is a bit low. We are mostly all in agreement that the manager is under performing but to highlight something of his personnal life that has had no bearing on his tenure at St Mirren is a bit much.

Jim C.

Agreed. Bringing that up was absolute scum-like behaviour of the lowest order whether it's true or not.

You can tell we're really struggling when a few regulation saves from Clangers is heralded as a 'great game'.

Thank God we let Celtic have our stadium in exchange for those 2 outstanding youngsters on loan. I dread to think where we would be without them!

It was one player and a boatload of easy money.