Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

W7 Fans & Banners

I found out on Saturday. The tanmoy system has broke down and to be repaired. On Saturday the announcers were using the the police box system.

I thought I had seen a comment from Campbell on Facebook saying he was away on holiday. 2+2=5 🙃

Great effort boys and girls. I enjoyed watching that vid. It brings a wee smile to your face knowing our team are on fire, the buds are buzzing and we're all top of the league. Keep it up and I'll see you all on Tuesday for yet another Must win Game. Loving it all.  

6 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

I think the youngsters in w6 and w7 do a fantastic job. The atmosphere they created on Fri night was superb. Keep it up lads and lassies.

Let’s hope that if we do get promoted that the WB continues to be for home fans only and we don’t give a feck about handing more tickets to the OF.

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

Feck that. Keep the OF scum out of all our stands. We don’t want to have to power wash the seats too often.

If we can get 7500 season ticket holders, we'll only have to give away fans a wee corner of the north stand . You can but dream .

5 hours ago, munoz said:

If we can get 7500 season ticket holders, we'll only have to give away fans a wee corner of the north stand . You can but dream .

You’ve been drinking in the same bar as Sir Fitz of Patrick.

I cannae wait for the Champions League music blaring out.