Douglas Alexander

I think you'll find he is what he needs to be to suit his purpose. He can even be a lifelong Saints fan when it's absolutely necessary... :rolleyes:

You'd have thought being in Broonie's camp for so many years wouldn't have done him many favours tho.

Ah well, no matter - he's still a wee toad that can take a long walk off a short pier. :angry:

You'd have thought being in Broonie's camp for so many years wouldn't have done him many favours tho.

Ah well, no matter - he's still a wee toad that can take a long walk off a short pier. :angry:

Broonie's camp? I heard they both went camping together, only no tents were involved ...

• 9 years later...

This has probably been mentioned before, but in the PDE the other day Douglas Alexander was claiming to be a "life-long St Mirren fan", justifying this claim by saying he was at the 87 Cup Final and that his Dad had took him to Love Street when he was a kid.

Now, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I'm sure when he was first drafted into Paisley for his first by-election he was asked at a press conference various questions about Paisley to try and expose him as knowing nothing about the town. One of the questions was "who is the St Mirren manager" and he didn't have a scooby!

Life long fan my arse! :angry:

More likely, life long photo opportunist!

Goodbye farewell

A really shit day for "life long saints fan" Dougie.

Booted out of a job and his "favourite" football team relegated.:rolleyes:

Gerard Butler and that whiny wee cnut Nutini will be gutted too. Shite - forgot they were 'lifelong' Sellik fans.

This has probably been mentioned before, but in the PDE the other day Douglas Alexander was claiming to be a "life-long St Mirren fan", justifying this claim by saying he was at the 87 Cup Final and that his Dad had took him to Love Street when he was a kid.

Now, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I'm sure when he was first drafted into Paisley for his first by-election he was asked at a press conference various questions about Paisley to try and expose him as knowing nothing about the town. One of the questions was "who is the St Mirren manager" and he didn't have a scooby!

Life long fan my arse! :angry:

More likely, life long photo opportunist!

Foxache . who is it anyway. .blink.png