Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

15 minutes ago, Drew said:

I would have thought we have little chance of getting Loy if JR goes to Dundee, no?

I was trying not to think about that! Just that if Ross stays, Dundee won't let come out of spite and petty bitterness - which I'd normally wholeheartedly approve of.

26 minutes ago, Stu said:

Random Twitter account that was set up just yesterday. Seems legit.

I asked on the Alloa thread and the reply I got was ..

I looked at that account and to be honest half of what they were tweeting was absolute nonsense. Waters will move on though, St Mirren wouldn't surprise me but I wouldn't say that account is very reliable at all.

Edited by Sonny

1 minute ago, andysmfc1877 said:

Gavin Reilly deal is done, his loan to Dunfermline doesn't expire until the 9th and he's on holiday till the week after. Will be announced in next couple of weeks.

Should add that this will only happen with JR and JF at the helm, so lets hope they are indeed set to stay.

29 minutes ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

It's page 405? :rolleyes:

I know.... I addressed that immediately.

And just had a wee check on my MOTO... which also, misguidedly, backs up Cockles theory...

It's the last time I'll be a Page Boy...  :(

Edited by antrin
adding a comma...

On 6/4/2009 at 0:59 PM, lovestreet said:

Yes Websters a great shout...that's the lad who signed for the h*ns maybe two years ago and had just about been injured since...get him onboard!!

Naw

What about Gavin Gunning? Free agent after leaving Grimsby, proven can do it at this level with Morton earlier in the season. It would also get it right up them because they're desperate to get him back and pretty sure we'd be able to offer him better wages. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

What about Gavin Gunning? Free agent after leaving Grimsby, proven can do it at this level with Morton earlier in the season. It would also get it right up them because they're desperate to get him back and pretty sure we'd be able to offer him better wages. 

He'd be a great signing, for all the reasons you've stated. The seethe would be off the scale. Morton's annual bottlecrashing event crash was in no small part caused by his departure.