jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

On 6/19/2019 at 10:53 AM, Magic Monkey said:

It's time for the letters game again, people.

Lots of number 9s ordered, along with the letters D, N, R and O.

Edit: a load of small Cs as well, but that's got to be fairly standard in Scotland.

Speculate away!

😋

Think this one has legs. Took some time figuring it out but have cracked it. Hope other teams figure out he is available.

Related image

33 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Only four letters needed for this one.......................y......O........a.......k

Rearrange and hey presto. :P

I'm stuck.

Gies another clue ?

Oran ?

I will speculate that there will be no signing speculation until the managerial position is settled. Having said that wasn't it situations like the one we might be about to encounter that Gus was brought in to "smooth over". He will have a transition to manage if OK goes

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A small, yet vociferous, group are attending the Samaritans, wailing and greeting while thinking how they can face the forum. 

Your right, there is a bit of a blissfulness about the forum this morning. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

A small, yet vociferous, group are attending the Samaritans, wailing and greeting while thinking how they can face the forum. 

Rearrange the letters and you get St Mirins AA

Are you one of the 2, or can I now add you to the list as you now know him as #thichasfcuk?

So you might not have called him it yet, but you definitely know him as #thichasfcuk now.

Remember, don't point at the screen and shout #thichasfcuk when he posts, just laugh when he posts and say into you're own head, "he is #thichasfcuk"

Your saying it, I can feel the love.

Say it again, yeahhhhh

Everyone now.......

Wendy/Andy what ever you want to call yourself, your #thichasfcuk

You need to stop talking to yourself mr thickasfcuk!

#keyboardhardman

#thickasfcuk

Nor a fact. 
The fact is you spout total shite. Not some. 
Worst poster ever. 

At least he doesn’t try and arrange fights or threaten to put folk in hospital from behind his keyboard like #thickasfcuk does!

Mind you, he’s so #thickasfcuk he’d probably arrange to do it at a date in the past!

I like looking at the forum but really some act like bullies who hide behind social media. This is a football forum where all opinions can be added but that is what they are opinions. No need for all the name calling. You don't know who writes their comment so before you write to tell that person what you think have a think yourself as to who is writing it. Could be a young boy who on here is being told he is a piece of f in crap a loser. What is written is open to all st mirren fans young and old bullying is not just for the playground. If you don't agree with a post then say I don't agree however ________